Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

4 hours ago, AFWQ said:

I have because I was invited to the premiere of it.
It is a really great movie! It has brilliant actors on it! Great team behind it! I think all of it was shot in Portugal.

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

Also in the clapper she plays herself. She’s just a “guest” in this talk show the character of the movie goes in.

Thank you both. I wish she would have had a bigger part. But at the end its still something. I hope we will see more of her regarding acting and movies.

6 hours ago, star2011 said:

That is so not true! 

I saw some of the interviews she did there and never saw her mentioning likes and etc. most of the interviews asked her about her career in general, and she talked about what the movie is and her role in it... she answers what’s asking to her... she as a very small role in it, she’s not the main character in it at all, and she promoted quite a lot the movie. 

It is true! She barely promote movie on tv, radio. Even on magazine interviews - the one she did for Expresso is all about her career, dating life... You only have two questions about movie.

She look a lot she didn't know what she was speaking of. And yes she spoke of her social media platform in more than one interview.

Even one she did for 5 para a Meia Noite, hosts promote far more Carga than her on short video they did.

She wasn't prepare at all and it showed. Not even her PR agent in Portugal was with her on interviews she did.

You clearly don’t know how interviews work! 

The jornalist will ask questions and the person ask. So if they ask her about her life she answers and if they ask her about the movie they answer! Obviously magazine will always be way more interested asking about her life then the movie! It’s like this everywhere!!!! Even with big movie stars, they are asked everything else before talking about the movie! 

Also she did 2 tv interviews. 1 radio interview, a bunch of magazine interviews, went to the premiere where she got interviewed more. And she has a super small part in the movie. And she was the person that promoted more the movie.. even on social media you could see everyone wanted to go see the movie because she was in it.. so

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

You clearly don’t know how interviews work! 

The jornalist will ask questions and the person ask. So if they ask her about her life she answers and if they ask her about the movie they answer! Obviously magazine will always be way more interested asking about her life then the movie! It’s like this everywhere!!!! Even with big movie stars, they are asked everything else before talking about the movie! 

Also she did 2 tv interviews. 1 radio interview, a bunch of magazine interviews, went to the premiere where she got interviewed more. And she has a super small part in the movie. And she was the person that promoted more the movie.. even on social media you could see everyone wanted to go see the movie because she was in it.. so

Really Sherlock? Do you usually get this offended because of personal opinion?

Sara did far more interviews than those - on paper, TV, and Radio. She did more interviews during the day than on the premiere.

She was only in Portugal for 1 day basically.

Since you haven't read the newspaper interview is very easy to take conclusions. In part of the interview, she was leading that way. A person can also lead an interview throw they're answers. Also in case you don't know, a lot of press that goes around isn't just because of a person personal life or whatever status or how much famous person can be, but because there were deals made for this movie to get attention. Sara is a small piece of it when you actually see how much promotion this movie is getting, and don't only focus on Sara.

And as I said, she wasn't prepared to promote the movie as it would be normal since she came to Portugal in middle of nowhere, and didn't have her PR agent. It was a mistake from her, the agency since they seem to be always with her during the day, and PR who was with another client.

And if you think she is the person who promoted it the most... You should actually take look around because she only did it in Portugal. Since then and even before, they have been in film festivals, got awards, West of Europe and other countries.

I don't think this could be a good choice for Sara since Irina and Adriana are already in that agency. I do hope she gets notice and opportunities because her name is still very small next to Irina or Adriana. But let's see what happens next.

Both sara and irina are on the same agency in ny and that hasn’t stop sara from getting things.. 

if anything Adriana and irina are more direct competition than sara with irina or Adriana . 

Sara is like 10 years younger then them if anything sara close up competition would be Taylor hill and Emily Didonato and Barbara Palvin, since they are all same age and the all brunette light eyes thing. 

Jesus. 

VS is going downhill. 

It's still a bit brand and having "the vs secret angel" before her name is a huge plus and I am sure it opens doors, still.

However, VS has been sucking for years nowadays. 

I have no idea which sort of campaign I want Sara to do, but she has so much potential. I just wished she would do something to showcase that. 

I think she has a big way still to be an actress. I honestly do not know why she doesn't take advantage of being big in Portugal and do some soap opera roles in her free time. To learn and get a portfolio. 

That worked for some Portuguese actors. 

3 hours ago, Englund said:

I think she has a big way still to be an actress. I honestly do not know why she doesn't take advantage of being big in Portugal and do some soap opera roles in her free time. To learn and get a portfolio. 

That worked for some Portuguese actors. 

She could do like Sharam, but I don't she would be paid right. Some of the most known actors receive around 2,000 euros. (The ones who get publicity contracts)

She got the campaign with BPI Bank because they were willing to pay near what she must make.

After Sara getting a campaign with XTI shoes, I google to see any reference of how much Seaside makes, a Portuguese Store of shoes. I saw they recently invested 25 million euros in a hotel...

I think her aim is an American blockbuster, but she won't get character she wishes to have. Hollywood would give her same cliche character that models get - hot, dumb, bombshell.

8 hours ago, sarasampaios said:

I don’t think she’s gonna do NYFW. hopefully she does a few shows during MFW and PFW

She isn't part of showpack on models.com from Lions

But she is now with Elite Paris. I hope at least she does one show in Paris.