Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

1 hour ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

That has to be the hottest turtleneck sweater ever to be created, and Sara looks amazing wearing it. 

I'm sorry but I don't agree.

It is known that Sara hasn't big boobs, and with this sweater looks too skinny, I can see her ribs.
I mean, i LIKE her, but boobs are not her best part of the body, so I think she should focus attention more on her face, lips, eyes, butt than her boobs.

That's what I think, anyway.

I like it. 

Her boobs used to be smaller, I think. 

I assume she gained a bit of weight and now she has tiny, but decent boobs. 

I quite like it. 

I don't think this sweater would look best on someone with big boobs like KK, for instance

But again, like you said, opinions and taste

5 hours ago, jay_hk said:

I honestly think that this type of sweater only works if you have small boobs like sara - it's super hot! 

It would look trashy on girls with big boobs

Well, maybe I was misunderstood.
I agree with you, these kinda sweaters looks nice and elegant only if you have small boobs.
But maybe this sweater is TOO opened on the side, so you can see sideboob (that's fine) but also ribs and... too much I think.

Anyway, I really like Sara and don't really care about her boobs.
Also, I prefer models with natural boobs than the ones with the fake ones!

8 hours ago, jay_hk said:

I honestly think that this type of sweater only works if you have small boobs like sara - it's super hot! 

It would look trashy on girls with big boobs

I could not agree more, I think it looks perfect on Sara because her boobs are smaller. It looked super hot in my opinion, while still remaining completely tasteful. If someone with bigger boobs had worn that sweater, it would not have looked as tasteful, and they might have even had a boob slip out of it, considering the material wasn't so tight.

I personally think Sara's boobs could look better if they were a tad bit bigger, but even the size they are now still looks amazing and nearly perfect for her body, if you ask me. Regardless though, that sweater really did look amazing on her.