Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

because they decided to take me the credit for posting the thread, since there was already a thread about her but with her name misspelled and with only two posts, which content i had already posted in mine with all the info and they were all separate and correctly identified. not to mention that i made her bio from scratch. but oh well... screw it all. jade started bitching on me since i started the thread, so i hope she's happy and pleased now, since it's not my thread anymore and i wont be posting anything else about her.

i use to like this thread more than the other one and since this thread her name was spelled right and it had more photos and a bio. and no i am not happy because you took her pictures off. and i don't know why your are so mad, forgiving you credit that is why your mad.

Ladies... :| :unsure::dontgetit: Ummm...

1. If a name is spelled wrong all one needs to do is tell a moderator :idk: .

2. Merging threads is nothing personal, its just that we have to pay for the space so it makes no sense to have more than one thread per person :idk: . Regardless of who starts the thread, everyone who contributes is important :flower: .

is fine with me, i just don't get why she is so mad, i just did not wanted 2 thread for the same person and i just though merging it was better, and i though this was a better thread of her since it already had a bio, and her name is correctly, i though it was better to merged her old thread to this one, but i guess she just got mad. i though i did the right think, i guess i should off ask her permission before doing all this, i was not thinking, now i feel guilty and stupid.

sorry kyka for pissing you off. i though i was doing the right think to merged the old thread to this one.

• 1 month later...