Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

it says the gif is too big. 150x150 only

if you want to use, you have to click open gif, save as to your PC, upload gif to a off-line hosting site like tinypic, photobucket, imageshack, then copy/paste the direct link into the section that says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and hit update. as for siggy, save the same way, but post the the link saying "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" into your about me section and update, you should be good to go

Photo: Luis Eça and Strazza.

Online Article:

At just 20 years, Sara Sampson is the model we have outlined for the year 2011. After conducting several studies in Portugal and give the image of brands like Ana Salazar, Sara was chosen to be one of the protagonists of the new global campaign produced for the deodorant Axe Excite. The beauty and professionalism of the Portuguese did not go unnoticed to the directors of the campaign, was chosen from thousands of models who participated in the casting.

LucianaTexeira_006.jpg

Another online article I found. :wave:

"Green eyes and sensual lips are her hallmark. Its 1.72 m height limits it a bit on the runway, but no steals success. At 19, Sara Sampson, a native of Porto, shine internationally.

The mannequin, whose other passion is mathematics course that has frozen for a while, has been photographed for Vogue and Glamour Spanish, French Elle, and is one of the angels of the AXE TV ad. Living in Paris, where she met her boyfriend, Arthur, French and also dummy, Sara Sampson does not hide her ambition and her autoconf dence.

"You can call me crazy, but if it is to dream, dream out loud! I really wanted to do an editorial for French Vogue, and fashion shows for Chanel, Versace, Victoria Secret's and Dior, "reveals, smiling."

It can be read in Portuguese here:

http://www.lux.iol.pt/moda/sara-sampaio-pr...38290-5008.html