Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Brunoexclusive thanks for the photos! Do you know which L'officiel is it? I also hope so that there is more. I think it is one of my favorite editorials that Sara did. She can be so HF! And she killed all the photos on GQ, amazing!!!!!

Brunoexclusive thanks for the photos! Do you know which L'officiel is it? I also hope so that there is more. I think it is one of my favorite editorials that Sara did. She can be so HF! And she killed all the photos on GQ, amazing!!!!!

I think I risk saying that this is my favorite work from Sara! Guys something happened she didn't know that she didn't get the cover. A fan asked her on instagram "I thought it was the cover " and she replied saying that they are still figuring out what happened! :(

anything would be better than this :Angel:

https://www.facebook.com/LOFFICIEL.UKR/photos/a.195416640470177.50523.195416413803533/868269583184876/?type=1&theater

(i can't believe they chose that for their cover :yuckky: :beating::clobber:

in other note, sara looks amazing, in both gq and Lofficial

100% agree with you.

That's awful ! What they had in mine when they chose that cover ?!

And thanks for all the pics, guys ! :kiss: :kiss:

Wow is this seriously the cover they chose??? The hair and make up (especially make up) are hideous! It looks like a cheap mag from the 90s. I'm not saying this because I wanted Sara to be there (of course it would be a million times better) but it is really a bad cover. Jeezzzzzz