Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Great eyes, lips and hair. I liker her as a model but honestly think her body is very mediocre to be doing VS. What happened to them choosing girls with real curves rather than just creating an illusion with push up bras? Anyways I still think she is a stunning you woman. 

Great eyes, lips and hair. I liker her as a model but honestly think her body is very mediocre to be doing VS. What happened to them choosing girls with real curves rather than just creating an illusion with push up bras? Anyways I still think she is a stunning you woman.

I think her body is amazing, including for VS, and I could never use the word mediocre to describe anything about her. In my opinion VS doesn't have to just be about curvy women, or even the illusion of curvy women, and I would actually be fine with it if they didn't try to make their models more curvy with push up bras and stuff. With that said, VS deciding to work with Sara does not mean that they won't, or can't work with models with "real curves". However, by working with models like Sara, they can prove what their product can do for women to give them the illusion of having more curves. So if you ask me, one would think Sara is exactly the type of model they would want to use, because she is beautiful, and her body is perfect for not only showing how good their product looks, but also how good it works. So to answer your question, maybe that is what happened to them using models with real curves, or at least maybe that is part of it.