Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

In next few weeks she will appear beside Adriana Lima in Blumarine campaign, photographed by Michel Angelo Di Battista. " The first time I went to my agency in Portugal, I was told that I looked like Adriana Lima.I had no idea who they were talking about, so I googled her and ever since then, Adriana became my favorite model! "

But Sara doesn’t want to be eternally compared to the supermodel. " It is very flattering, but I do not want to be the little Adriana, because there is only one Adriana . I just want to be known as Sara ". Working for French Vogue? " You never know, one can always dream ", says the beauty. At the moment she couldn’t be happier and talks about her debuts. " I was still in high school when I sent snapshots to an agency, My agent signed me up for a beauty contest . I really wanted to finish my studies and I even followed a half-year course at the university of Lisbon. But if I want to travel, I said myself, it’s now ".

[ source; http://marilyn-paris.blogspot.com/2011/06/...o.html?spref=tw ]

According to her latest tweets, I think she's having problems with her boyfriend:

Loving someone is fine, but they have to love you back or it doesn’t work.

I want to believe in miracles. I want to believe i'll be ok. Until then all i have left is hope. Hope that i'll be strong to get over it.

I just bought my self an #IPad 2.. I'm so excited.. Yeahh.. :)

my personal life is a fucking mess right now...

What do you think? :unsure: