Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

The new film sara is in it, sombra "shadow" started filming yesterday.

A family drama, “Shadow” picks up years after the disappearance of an 11-year-old boy and turns on his still-grieving mother who continues to do everything within her power to find out what happened to her child, hoping for answers the justice system has failed to provide.

variety

8 hours ago, emerald7 said:

The new film sara is in it, sombra "shadow" started filming yesterday.

A family drama, “Shadow” picks up years after the disappearance of an 11-year-old boy and turns on his still-grieving mother who continues to do everything within her power to find out what happened to her child, hoping for answers the justice system has failed to provide.

variety

So, she seems to be Portugal since last friday. She seemed to have had some kind of social event.

She won this year "Globo de Ouro" in Fashion Category. She didn't attend. While accepting she sent a small video thanking the award. Some fans were hoping she would attend since she shared she was in Portugal.

I feel like Sara is a really good editorial model. I don't like her as a VS Angel and I don't find her sexy/prettty, but she looks great with heavy makeup and weird clothing, like she actually makes the weird editorials look good. I'm not a fan of hers, but I appreciate how good she does with High Fashion stuff. 

I'd rather see her stick with HF over commercial, but good for her for all her success in both sectors of the fashion world. 

She's kinda the jack of all trades, but her skills at all of them are average at best I think.

4 hours ago, bump said:

I feel like Sara is a really good editorial model. I don't like her as a VS Angel and I don't find her sexy/prettty, but she looks great with heavy makeup and weird clothing, like she actually makes the weird editorials look good. I'm not a fan of hers, but I appreciate how good she does with High Fashion stuff. 

I'd rather see her stick with HF over commercial, but good for her for all her success in both sectors of the fashion world.