Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 2/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, Englund said:

Loving her lasts looks. 

cute VS pics. 

Still think she should work on her accent and speech. She should get a coach for that. It would help her a lot. 

Well sara has said in several times in portuguese interviews that her american accent is perfect (which I personally don't agree at all).

As a portuguese I admire everything she has accomplished but i feel like she's so full of herself and out of reality.... Making as a actress in hollywood is not gonna be easy at all for her and she's not humble enough to came back to portugal and do some soap operas to gain experience. Thats how actors like Daniela Ruah and Diogo Morgado started.

When did she say her American accent is perfect? Because that’s the first time I’m hearing this, because she has said several times she’s taking accent classes, so why would someone that thinks she has a perfect accent would take accent classes? 

And sara is still modeling full time, so why would she give that up to go do some soap opera no one will ever hear about outside of portugal? She has an international career. And it doesn’t make her less humble fighting for her dreams on a bigger scale!  And what just because it’s not going to be easy she should just give up and go back to her home country do shitty soap operas? Lol 

you are the one out of reality

On 3/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, herecomesthesun17 said:

Well sara has said in several times in portuguese interviews that her american accent is perfect (which I personally don't agree at all).

As a portuguese I admire everything she has accomplished but i feel like she's so full of herself and out of reality.... Making as a actress in hollywood is not gonna be easy at all for her and she's not humble enough to came back to portugal and do some soap operas to gain experience. Thats how actors like Daniela Ruah and Diogo Morgado started.

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't know she has said that... Could you tell me in each interviews she said it?

I find her accent okay but if she wants to make it in Hollywood, she will have to change it.

She has the same status as Cristiano Ronaldo. If she wants it, people would give it to her happily. (about the Soap Operas department in Portugal). And if Sharam Diniz already had some invitations throw time, I wouldn't be surprised she already had gotten one or more... She was on Carga, a Portuguese Production: I think she said she read the script before accepting it.  So these things get to her in hand.

But she wants to go to Hollywood, she has that ambition. It's a hard industry. They basically put people in categories. And Sara as most models who want to become an actress the role most offered to them is the dumb, bombshell type. (Even she already had done roles like it and could not be the best for her, because of Hollywood system)

I personally think she could be more involved with Carga. It's getting a lot of press and will be hitting cinemas now in the US.

It would give her another image, a more serious one, and maybe throw it she would get another type of roles. The ones she truly wants.

43 minutes ago, AFWQ said:

I didn't know she has said that... Could you tell me in each interviews she said it?

I find her accent okay but if she wants to make it in Hollywood, she will have to change it.

I think I've seen and read every interview of Sara (English and Portuguese) and I have never seen her saying something like that so I would love to see those too. The closest I have seen of Sara talking about her English/accent is when people compliment it and she says she has gotten good at it because she watches countless of American tv shows. Still, never saw her saying it is perfect.

Anyways, Sara would be stupid to drop her modelling career for a Portuguese soup opera and considering the average soup opera in Portugal has 300 episodes and the actors usually film around 8h-12h a day that's what it would have to happen.Also, I dont get the comparison of Sara with Daniela and Diogo, they were actors all along, they didnt have an international, super sucessful modelling career so doing soup operas in Portugal made sense to them.  Sara not doing them doesn't mean she's not humble, it means she aint dumb.  She should get training, go to classes, and put in the work whilst still working in fashion so when the right opportunities como along she's ready (which is what she's been doing). Actually, Sara has recently said that she already got a couple of roles but she couldn't do it because she already had fashion jobs so I am glad she's not dropping modelling for the first thing that comes along.

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

I think I've seen and read every interview of Sara (English and Portuguese) and I have never seen her saying something like that so I would love to see those too. The closest I have seen of Sara talking about her English/accent is when people compliment it and she says she has gotten good at it because she watches countless of American tv shows. Still, never saw her saying it is perfect.

Anyways, Sara would be stupid to drop her modelling career for a Portuguese soup opera and considering the average soup opera in Portugal has 300 episodes and the actors usually film around 8h-12h a day that's what it would have to happen.Also, I dont get the comparison of Sara with Daniela and Diogo, they were actors all along, they didnt have an international, super sucessful modelling career so doing soup operas in Portugal made sense to them.  Sara not doing them doesn't mean she's not humble, it means she aint dumb.  She should get training, go to classes, and put in the work whilst still working in fashion so when the right opportunities como along she's ready (which is what she's been doing). Actually, Sara has recently said that she already got a couple of roles but she couldn't do it because she already had fashion jobs so I am glad she's not dropping modelling for the first thing that comes along.

Thanks for answering me.

Portuguese Soap Operas in the past years have gain Emmys and a lot of other awards. Brazilians actors are coming here to work with them, inclusive some of biggest names in Brazil Soap Opera Industry. If that's what it takes for people to value them... We have great productions, far better than a lot of other productions internationally, with limit support they have (economically and marketing wise). It's a bloody shame people don't value it, or give it rightful credit for it.

And when comes to time (8-12h) is basically what you see everywhere else. Even in Blockbuster productions, the ones Sara wishes to work in.

I do hope she still continues in the fashion industry. Not only she has the potential to get more than she already has accomplished. And it has already shown since she has editorials in both of the biggest Vogues (Paris and Italia, the ones that truly matter), (for what is considered a short model) has done High Fashion Week and got campaigns (in HF side of the Industry).
For me, Sara is a Devon Aoki, Kate Moss, Laetitia Casta "á Portuguesa" (portuguese version).

(about the comments here)

Also, people here need to understand this, especially the biggest fans of her... just because a person isn't venerating Sara, doesn't mean at all they hate her, wish her the worst or want her to fail. It's exactly the opposite!

The difference between a Hollywood blockbuster and a soap opera is that a movie is done in a month or two tops unless there are reshoots. A tv show requires consistent shooting throughout the year because it runs for seasons instead of one and done. Plus it doesn’t seem to be something she’s interested in? So I’m not sure why people are giving her a hard time for pursuing something she’s passionate about instead of falling back on something because it’d be the easier grab for her. Kudos to her for working hard towards it while still keeping up a pretty good modeling career at that.