Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Just now, star2011 said:

They probably copied from daily mail,  but they don't even have all angels in there lol 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3989838/amp/The-wealthiest-Victoria-s-Secret-Angels-storm-catwalk.html?client=safari

but Im pretty sure it's fake,  no way liu wen makes more than Gigi nor Kendall 

you might be wrong - Liu's contracts are insanely lucrative (IDK if it's more than Kendall but for sure more than the other angels (Except Adri)

Just now, jay_hk said:

you might be wrong - Liu's contracts are insanely lucrative (IDK if it's more than Kendall but for sure more than the other angels (Except Adri)

Yes I'm sure they are lucrative. But I'm sure she doesn't make more than Gigi nor Kendall! Specially Gigi! 

1 hour ago, Englund said:

they are always very kind and always reply to her. so, at least we have that. 

1e18a87afa5641a79a2f7b43407a2af1.png

I have notice that the biggest difference from last years to this one was in the group. Sara seems a little bit awkward this time around. I feel last year she was always near Taylor and this year there were shifts and turns ( the fashion world seem to ask for Taylor and Romee together more) and she seems a bit lost. 

she will be fine, I am sure. 

I loved her in her (little) solo parts on the lip synching million reasons. she was really into it. I wish I could see the all thing. just her. 

Agree, Taylor's focus is now on Romee and Jas. But honestly, I felt they were all tired and lost from the tiring trip. I never saw Martha troughout the whole day. She took videos with Tay, Jas, Elsa, Lais. I am sure everything is ok, and the only thing is that she used to be the one who knew them all well and hung out with all of them but now she's not. I am more than sure she'll be fine, it's Sara we are talking about, she's tough and doesn't give up:heart:

38 minutes ago, anabela said:

Saylor is not real... fans keep pushing their friendship but I don't see any chemistry between them. 

They are very different.

I just hope she's happy. She always said that modelling wasn't what she really wanted, she always wanted to be an actress... so maybe she will take that step forwad in 2017.

A campaign with calzedonia would be great tho

In today's news (here in Portugal), a portuguese magazine stated that Sara was the least paid angel this year... I don't know if this could mean something but you know...

(That's probably fake tho)

Saylor was real, they couldnt keep their hands off each other till the Swim Special. But Sara got a boyfriend, Taylor got two new bffs (Romee and Jo) so after that, they slowly were not BFs anymore, but I am more than sure they are still friends:heart: Saylor is real, but it's not the most relevant friendship for neither of them right now.

13 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I think that can be true - she didn't do many campaigns last year and she doesn't have any contract besides VS, so I can see her being the one that made less $$$ 

Yeah, this past year she didn't focus much on campaign but more on covers and runway stuff, so she could have more ground for campaign stuff. Think of this as a late start to her HF career, now that she has shown that she can book many shows, she's an Angel, she has a good-size following, she has now more bases for getting better jobs.

Let's not forget the year she had. She did uncountable things that she had never done before in HF, opening Eliee Saab, she had a dream VSFS, with the biggest wings of the show, she's for sure one of the 15 most followed models on Insta, she had 6 covers in the first half of the year, she had a big boost in Mexico, she shot something with Testino that we still don't know about, she seems to now be one of Katie Grand's favorites, she's had a Vogue US's ed, multiple Vogue Paris eds, 3 fragances for VS and most importantly she's in a movie and shot a TV show role. and she's gonna do press with Adriana:drool:@Clauds 's favorite part for sure).

Let's not get our heads down and celebrate her awesome year

Exactly! She had a great year... she shot Tones of things we don't know about too. And next year will be Even better I can feel. I also think the fact that sara is 5 years older than Taylor could have something to do with them not being as close. But they are still friends. Also these girls work and travel so much that it normal they barely see each other.

Sara and Taylor are just colleagues. Period. 

They work for the same brand and that's it.

Besides work, there isn't any kind of relationship. 

They have different interests.

I don't know why people push it so bad.

6 minutes ago, anabela said:

I don't know why people push it so bad.

Sara and Taylor were the ones who started pushing:wink:

People like me continue to push them because they are two of the gorgeous faces around, they are two of the most popular NA, they had awesome chemistry and they can both express themselves perfectly in English (unlike Romee:ninja:)

10 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sara and Taylor were the ones who started pushing:wink:

People like me continue to push them because they are two of the gorgeous faces aroung, they are two of the most popular NA, they had awesome chemistry and they can both express themselves perfectly in English (unlike Romee:ninja:)

Yes, you are right but people need to unterstand that their life is not a fairytale. 

I don't buy the "we are all bffs and we love each other" bullsh*t.

Some of them have friends in the industry and some of them don't. 

Just because they work for the same brands doesn't mean they are friends in real life.

Sara is very real about her friendships and I don't see her being friends with someone just because "it's cute" or to get more recognition... she's not an opportunist and that's one thing I admire about her the most

1 minute ago, anabela said:

Yes, you are right but people need to unterstand that their life is not a fairytale. 

I don't buy the "we are all bffs and we love each other" bullsh*t.

Some of them have friends in the industry and some of them don't. 

Just because they work for the same brands doesn't mean they are friends in real life.

Sara is very real about her friendships and I don't see her being friends with someone just because "it's cute" or to get more recognition... she's not an opportunist and that's one thing I admire about her

That's what I am saying:heart: Saylor was real for a while but faded away. 

I am so desperate, I just really want a photo of them together

when I mentioned Sara and Taylor I wasn't referring to them being the very BFF. 

Just how work wise, they were often paired together and I assume she felt at ease and knew where her footing was. 

She was usually near Taylor and joking around. 

I have no idea if outside work they were close, nor do I really care. 

In life we all have shifts and stuff changes. But she could be just tired. she was less hyper this year, and that could be it, 

we will see in her press day with Adriana. 

As far as acting: yes, she often says that. I am surprised she hasn't done any cameo. Or special guest roles. But she has been so busy, I guess she just didn't had time for that. 

I think she has time for acting. HF and big campaigns she might not get when she gets older. she mights, she might not. Acting, if she's good at it, and doesn't focus just on young sex symbol, she can do till the day she dies. 

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

That's what I am saying:heart: Saylor was real for a while but faded away. 

I am so desperate, I just really want a photo of them together

ahah I love them together too.

Maybe in the future... or maybe something happened and we don't know

I would love a magazine cover of them together (something like adriana and doutzen a few years ago)... ok, now I'm dreaming :angel:

2 minutes ago, Englund said:

when I mentioned Sara and Taylor I wasn't referring to them being the very BFF. 

Just how work wise, they were often paired together and I assume she felt at ease and knew where her footing was. 

She was usually near Taylor and joking around. 

I have no idea if outside work they were close, nor do I really care. 

In life we all have shifts and stuff changes. But she could be just tired. she was less hyper this year, and that could be it, 

we will see in her press day with Adriana. 

As far as acting: yes, she often says that. I am surprised she hasn't done any cameo. Or special guest roles. But she has been so busy, I guess she just didn't had time for that. 

I think she has time for acting. HF and big campaigns she might not get when she gets older. she mights, she might not. Acting, if she's good at it, and doesn't focus just on young sex symbol, she can do till the day she dies. 

It's all good.

We will see... as I said, I just hope she's happy with her choices. 

As far as Saylor goes, they always seemed like the best of friends in brand events, shoots... they were always paired together. And they do seem a little more distant. They are pushing so much Taylor and Romee now, and you can notice Sara seems more close to Jas now, and even Alessandra/Lais in a different perspective.

I really wanna see her working for Calzedonia again! But I'm not sure I would like seeing her leave the angel contract, I really like her work for VS, even with her not being used as much as the others.

In my opinion VS should take a step back and make some cuts, and keep maybe only Sara, Elsa, Jas and Jo (or Taylor) from the NA. There are too many angels and they don't seem to know how to divide them into the jobs.

On 12/2/2016 at 7:26 PM, Kells. said:

Who is Ali?

As @gotportugal mentioned, Ali is her agent at her modeling agency. 

I find it a bit interesting that this is her second time within about a month that she's mentioned Calzedonia. I did expect her to mention them for their anniversary to show appreciation since she's gained a lot from working with them before. I've always said some of her best work came from Calzedonia shots. Now that VS Swim is over, it would be nice if they work together again. Who knows, maybe she signed to work with them again (wishful thinking).

As for Saylor, I do believe they're real and friends but just not as close as they used to be. If you noticed during the height of their friendship, VS had them working together very often and people tend to latch to the ones they see often and work with often. However, Taylor and Romee have gotten closer because they were always together walking the same fashion month shows and VS started either having them work on the same days or have them for the same campaigns. Same with Jas and Jo, Tay started working with them more that she did with Sara.

Besides Sara didn't have a boyfriend when her and Tay were getting close. It was after her and Oliver got together when she wasn't spending as much time with the VS girls. Not saying she pushed them away, she just wanted to be with her man. Especially since he's a busy guy, and she wouldn't get to see him everyday like the other girls can with their boyfriends who live with them. Sara has always been someone who didn't mind doing her own thing plus she has her own group of friends outside of VS. So these are some of the factors that could have led to Saylor not being as close as they used to be.