Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara's interview for ID https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/witness-the-fitness-with-victorias-secret-angel-sara-sampaio?utm_source=idtwitter  "What's your dream modeling job? 

I want to get a beauty contract and a fragrance contract! Those are two of my main goals that I've been working hard for."  She would be so perfect for representing a brand like Maybeline, L'oreal or even Estee Lauder. Gigi recently got the Maybeline contract and Kendall the Estee Lauder... I think It's so unfair to girls like Sara who are 1000x better looking and work 1000x harder. Do you guys think she will ever have a beauty contract?

I think Sara would be great for a beauty brand, however Gigi is also a beautiful girl and I can completely see why Maybelline signed, just because some of you don't like her it doesn't mean no one else does. Also Maybelline already has Adriana and Emily Didonato, both models that are constantly thrown around the "they look alike sooo much" with Sara so Maybelline IMO is not signing Sara as long as they have those two.

I think she'd be great for L'Oreal tho. I'm sure she'll get a beauty contract eventually.