Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Is there any way we can see the full editorial for L'Officiel Ukraine? Cause the hair and make up ppl keep posting pics of her and it's driving me crazy if it's published or unpublished pics...

Just something that has been bothering in the past days: is it normal that a job that it will be a cover will change and not be the cover anymore? I mean if a model and the agency is "hired" for some job, isn't it suppose to be that and no other thing? I'm just really curious to know why that happened with her

Is there any way we can see the full editorial for L'Officiel Ukraine? Cause the hair and make up ppl keep posting pics of her and it's driving me crazy if it's published or unpublished pics...

Just something that has been bothering in the past days: is it normal that a job that it will be a cover will change and not be the cover anymore? I mean if a model and the agency is "hired" for some job, isn't it suppose to be that and no other thing? I'm just really curious to know why that happened with her

It's something that may happen. Models don't always say that it happens but Sara was really honest regarding it. But it isn't something that is always happening. Perhaps they felt like the pictures wouldn't work for the cover because they are very "dark" and edgy, too edgy perhaps for what L'officiel Ukraine usually uses as a cover.

I'm sorry for doing too many post in a row, but I found the whole editorial

FULL L'officiel Ukraine:

post-84294-0-1446015138-76151_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015138-7735_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015138-78934_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015138-80009_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015138-80716_thumb.jpg

Second picture looks kind of weird must have been the scanning.

thanks a lot brunoexclusive!!!

This is my favourite work from Sara ever! she really proved she can be a very very good HF model! I hope this giver her a bit more of exposure in the HF world! I love to see her doing commercial work but this is just another level!!! 

I had never seen this picture of her. It's in her showcard. I really hope that she books a couple of shows. If she casts 5 or 6 good shows she may do even better with campaigns for next season.

post-84294-0-1446015139-17281_thumb.jpg

fingers crossed, but all the models are going to castings now and she is not doing any (i think), she usually never does FW but I have hopes that at least she will do Moschino! (i saw the cards today from the Lions and i must say that this is not my fav shot from her - not for the FW castings I would say.. she looks stunning tho)

I had never seen this picture of her. It's in her showcard. I really hope that she books a couple of shows. If she casts 5 or 6 good shows she may do even better with campaigns for next season.

post-85735-0-1446015139-61486_thumb.jpg

fingers crossed, but all the models are going to castings now and she is not doing any (i think), she usually never does FW but I have hopes that at least she will do Moschino! (i saw the cards today from the Lions and i must say that this is not my fav shot from her - not for the FW castings I would say.. she looks stunning tho)

Lion's cards where only up on models.com today and the same happen with a few other agencies so I guess castings have barely started. I guess she will do Jeremy Scott aswell, at least I hope so.

Thanks for all the wonderful adds, Brunoexclusive ! Sara is to die for - probably her most beautiful/strongest HF pictures ! :heart:

I really hope she'll do some fashion shows this season... She deserves it so much.

But according to her instagram, she is working for Pink today (and that's also a good news ;) ).

Nevertheless... fingers cross for Jeremy Scott & Moschino ! In my dreams, she also did big shows like Versace and Chanel... ;)

post-37343-0-06263000-1409677359_thumb.p