Bellazon

Tell me something...

Jimmy Changa

kurupt, your a good guy you know that? Anyone who understands not to do anything that would make your mother unhappy is good in my book.

TO kurupt--->One time I almost fell off off a 40ft water fall into pointy sticks and rocks...but I fell right on teh edge of the cliff, right on my ass. It felt like someone was holding me down, but no one was there...

She is smarter than me.

Tell me somehting that really creeps you out enough to keep you awake at night...

Edited by lazy01001

hmm, it it was better about my self...then :

I really don't ever feel bad about myself, I know exactly who I am, and exactly what I am capable of. But I do feel good when I help people out. I smoke newports and people always try to buy some off me, and I give em out for free. The people smile wide and I love it.

tell me something that you hate about the opposite sex.

The day I learned my favorite author Hunter S. Thompson had killed himself. I had 4 rough drafts of letters I wanted to send to him... I told myself to write him one before he dided, and before I could send one he fucking killed himself... I hate suicide, and I lose respect for the people who do it.

Tell me something about your values.

The day I learned my favorite author Hunter S. Thompson had killed himself. I had 4 rough drafts of letters I wanted to send to him... I told myself to write him one before he dided, and before I could send one he fucking killed himself... I hate suicide, and I lose respect for the people who do it.

why did he kill himself?