Bellazon

Tell me something...

Jimmy Changa

lol damn it... Lolita --->I hate all reality tv shows. They teach nothing, and they are just un-needed drama which is lame.

I like someone who can appreciate a good sense of humor, I like someone who's feelings arent easily hurt. I like someone who can flirt...well.

tell me something about why people love to be involved with other peoples lives so much

Edited by lazy01001

lol damn it... Lolita --->I hate all reality tv shows. They teach nothing, and they are just un-needed drama which is lame.

I like someone who can appreciate a good sense of humor, I like someone who's feelings arent easily hurt. I like someone who can flirt...well.

tell me something about why people love to be involved with other peoples lives so much

Hmmm...one of the reason is b/c they don't want to deal w/ their own lives.

No one has answered what I asked yet :(

There r many reality shows I don't like. Such as Mr Personality.

Again tell me something abt. ur guilty pleasure.

I like walks in the beach :blush: ; its calm..fresh..right before sunset..perfect

tell me something about youre family

Edited by Kurupt

I like walks in the beach :blush: ; its calm..fresh..right before sunset..perfect

Finally!!! Thanks lil' darling

They are from Hong Kong

Tell me something abt your paradaise.

my mother is very hypocritical, but she is still as loving as all get out. My father has obssesive compulsive dissorder but still manages to keep it in check and help out with whatever is going on with me. My brother is a staff sargent in the air force and he is one of my best friends.

Tell me something about why music these days sucks...

They are from Hong Kong

It would be calm yet you can hear animals...a lil island...big enough fora big family...fruits..animals...evrything..a lake..(ill keep going)..no crazy weather :)

Tell me something about youre mind set towards Communism

I like a lot of generas. My all time favorite is classical, but metal and punk are close behind. I really like old school hip hop and gangsta rap. NWA and public enemy are sweet. Gotta give props to snoop and 2pac. I really don't like modern rap and I hate country with a passion.

Tell me something about me!!!!!

They are from Hong Kong

It would be calm yet you can hear animals...a lil island...big enough fora big family...fruits..animals...evrything..a lake..(ill keep going)..no crazy weather :)

Tell me something about youre mind set towards Communism

NICE ONE! Well, lemme start. Commuinism in theory is an applaudable concept. In a perfect world where hatred and greed does not exist, communism would be the ideal governmental scheme, but it will NEVER in a hundred thousand years work 100% right. There will alwyas be greed, adn there will always be the poor suffereing starving people who would do anything they can to upheave their government and start afresh.

you're a spammer :o

tell me something about your sleeping habits...

I know that is to me...lol, and I accept it, slightly. But i don't think I send particularly annoying messages. I just talk to people, and respond. :p

pink is a very nice person so far.

Tell me something that bothers you about OriginalSin. LOLOL :ninja: :evil: