Bellazon

Tell me something...

Jimmy Changa

you're a spammer :o

tell me something about your sleeping habits...

I know that is to me...lol, and I accept it, slightly. But i don't think I send particularly annoying messages. I just talk to people, and respond. :p

pink is a very nice person so far.

Tell me something that bothers you about OriginalSin. LOLOL :ninja: :evil:

huh?

that was directed at pink... as her CMT is "spam queen"

edit: i just noticed your tell me something.

this is me: :cain:

REAL gangstas are generally very down to earth, and very smart people. I have actually know a few people who I would seriously consider gangsta. They were very level headed and they only acted negatively when the situation called for it. Loud mouth guys who brag about all teh shit they do are not gangsta and never will be. But still, I'm noone to judge anyone, for I have sinned as well.

tell me something that you respect in others.

I like intelligent ppl..the smartness to them but i also like the trying to keep up game..or too slow...

about the Gangsta's...I know a 100 or something but a handful just like to be what they are nothing else..thse ppl have to emotions;1 the crazy side, 2 the laidback side..the one you can playaound with: with jokes..the other will blast you in site...I Respect them because for what they represent..change.. a highly awarded prize but hard to achive

Edited by Kurupt

exactly right my friend, exactly right. They have a cause and they shoot for it, sometimes literally. But then again, many are too caught up in drugs and crime and violence to get any respect. None the less, I still respect anyone who goes after their dream. All I know is, it's better to be their friends than their enemy.

NICE ONE! Well, lemme start. Commuinism in theory is an applaudable concept. In a perfect world where hatred and greed does not exist, communism would be the ideal governmental scheme, but it will NEVER in a hundred thousand years work 100% right. There will alwyas be greed, adn there will always be the poor suffereing starving people who would do anything they can to upheave their government and start afresh.

In theory, it cannot even exist.

If everyone isn't greedy and shares their wealth equally, there will soon be inflation.

but its communism, your still thinking rationally. lol, its not america turned cummunist. There wont be anything to inflate. They use paper plates as money, and the internet surfs YOU! Communists think inflation is what you do to the new furniture they stole from across the border. lol, im just spouting off shit.

My home town is secluded area of Northern Kenucky called Independence. I know I've explained it somewhere else... But it has lovely sunsets, trees for miles, and everyone knows everyone else some how...For better of for worse. The police force around there never forgets a name.

Tell me something about an encounter with the police or when you got in trouble big time.

Edited by lazy01001

pretty much ignorant racist ass holes that do nothing but propigate the system! I think in like atleast 20 years, all the old racists will be dead, and racism will be solved. I cannot wait.

Tell me something you own that you love.

In my country, if you have a problem you have 2 options: 1.stand up and bitch about it/fight for it, or 2. stay seated and bitch about it/ let someone else take care of it because you don't want to make any waves. Tha majority of people sit there and bitch their asses off, and don't use any of that aggression to take care of the problem!

Tell me something you would do if you could travel through time!

Edited by lazy01001