Bellazon

RIP Ambrose Olsen

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Heart breaking news of 24 year old male model Ambrose Olson's passing earlier this week has cast a dark cloud over the fashion and modeling industry this morning.

Ambrose was an American model born in 1985, in Homer, Alaska. Recognize for his great skin and full lips, standing 5'10 he managed to score numerous huge campaings in his quick rise to stardom. Working for names such as Hugo Boss, Burberry, YSL, D&G, Dior Homme, Nautica, Armani, Louis Vuitton among others. His muscular build and strong boyish features gave him amazing runway appeal placing him along all stars of the male modeling world.

Never planning on being a model, modeling found Ambrose and blessed him with a great career. Mostly doing print ad's for previously mentioned designers, he also appeared in several runway shows as well as videos.

horrible!

he was so young.

Vanessa, as Layla said, we think it was a suicide.

i just remember he was in my facebook's friends and i just saw his last comments were for my cousine's profile (he is model too) and it was just before his death.

i'm very shocked because they seem to be friends and my cousine doesn't talk about him or take care of his death and maybe he is ones of the last personw who talked with him.

i never had a good opinion of him, i trust me, it won't change... even the opposite! he is the classic stereotype of the narcissist model and without real personnality. it i, me and myself and the rest doesn't count. they are often beautiful but when they open the mouth, you just wanna run and avoid them.

this kind of behavior always disgustes me.

i'm really sad for Ambrose and i hope now, he is in peace.

he found a place where he can be himself.

RIP.

i never had a good opinion of him, i trust me, it won't change... even the opposite! he is the classic stereotype of the narcissist model and without real personnality. it i, me and myself and the rest doesn't count. they are often beautiful but when they open the mouth, you just wanna run and avoid them.

this kind of behavior always disgustes me.

Are you talking about Ambrose or your cousin? :huh: :/

• 3 weeks later...