Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

It was too big of a file to upload for me, but here's a direct link to the HQ version.

She looks amazing in the video. I'd love to see her get a solo cover but I don't think that's happening.

I'd love to see her get a solo cover as well.  She's more than deserving of it, and she's upped her game each year from issue to issue.  But, like you said, it probably won't happen. 

32 minutes ago, MarVS said:

still dont get WHY she cant get a Maxim photoshoot she is totally qualified to get it. hope this year.

Agreed. 

There are a number of publications that she could easily be hired for and would do a phenomenal job, yet nothing.  Hopefully we'll see a Maxim or another one of the bigger publications bring her on board sometime in 2017.

1 minute ago, VS19 said:

Agreed. 

There are a number of publications that she could easily be hired for and would do a phenomenal job, yet nothing.  Hopefully we'll see a Maxim or another one of the bigger publications bring her on board sometime in 2017.

its quite sad cause popular SI girls like Barbara Palvin and Ferguson have booked CR Girls by Carine Roitfeld and Love Magazine wich  Nina  booked too. she totally deserve a maxim photoshoot this year.

Wasn't she trying to the whole high fashion thing there for a while, like at about the time she switched agencies sometime over the last year?  Could have sworn I'd read something about that around here sometime over the last year or so, although I could be wrong on that.  If that's the case, though, maybe that has something to do with it? 

Either way, I would certainly hope that she'll be able to book Maxim or some other similarly high profile publication this year.  As she's shown with Sports Illustrated, she can handle that kind of thing with ease.