Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

i don't get the "problem" with her if i can say... she has a body made for swimsuit and lingerie yep ok... but she can sure walk a runaway, she make her proof with the leonisa catwalk... i think she has some potential for HF too, she's way better physically speaking than some other models who are "everywhere"

She has short legs compared to other models with legs that go on for days lol Nina herself posted a pic of her legs on instagram a while ago, saying "short legs don't care". But yeah, it would be so great to see her strut her stuff haha

i don't get the "problem" with her if i can say... she has a body made for swimsuit and lingerie yep ok... but she can sure walk a runaway, she make her proof with the leonisa catwalk... i think she has some potential for HF too, she's way better physically speaking than some other models who are "everywhere"

She has short legs compared to other models with legs that go on for days lol Nina herself posted a pic of her legs on instagram a while ago, saying "short legs don't care". But yeah, it would be so great to see her strut her stuff haha

yeah i know thank you last time when i do not know someone told me the same but i don't get it either :/.. there's some models who succeed  even with a little size, so... why her not ? i don't want to be misunderstood, i'm not comparing her to those model i just don't get why some can and others can't, sure she has short legs but it's life haha, not everybody is 5'3 or taller and plus she's way more better than so many models who got their chance to walk... i mean, just look at the MBFW it's totally the kind of runaway she should normally walk and there's a bunch of tall girl who don't even know how to walk proprely.. they take care so much about little thing and not enough about big things.

thanks for your answer btw <3

If the short legs thing worked for Alessandra Ambrosio, it can work for Nina! I love her and I'm sure she's making bank off these commercial clients, but I wish she would up her prestige and maybe do some HF shows? I think she would be a knockout in Paris for shows, or maybe some edgier editorial work.