Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Freaking Adam! How does he do it...oh wait! Never mind :D

LOL, thanks for all the updates guys :heythere:

Cute + Sexy + Rich + Looks like he's awesome in bed = Winner! :laugh:

And that dog Nina was posing with, it is Adam's dog because I remember Anne has some pictures with Bones too I'm just too tired to look for them right now

Freaking Adam! How does he do it...oh wait! Never mind :D

LOL, thanks for all the updates guys :heythere:

Cute + Sexy + Rich + Looks like he's awesome in bed = Winner! :laugh:

And that dog Nina was posing with, it is Adam's dog because I remember Anne has some pictures with Bones too I'm just too tired to look for them right now

Anne has pictures with Bones?

Maybe she had with his former dog, I don't think she ever saw Bones?

It's not like she is close at all with Adam after they split.

The way they parted ways seems very drastic to me.

Behati has pictures with Bones, but words on web is that Adam forbid her to share them.

I don't know if it's true or not though.

But that is for sure Adam's dog.

BTW Nina minutes ago have tweeted that she is going on Vacation (all weekend i guess)...probably tomorrow or tonight . and most probably with Adam.

Totally with Adam.

He was interviewed at The Voice finale and said with a mischievous smile that he was immediately about to go "on a disclosed vacation".

This means in a place where paparazzi won't be allowed, like his private residence in Los Cabos, where he likes also to golf, and where media are not allowed.

I hope we will get some pictures anyway.

And it looks like Adam's bestie Jake Gyllenhall is now with Alyssa Miller.

Maybe a double bro-show to support their girls in Vegas can be in the books?

I hope :Angel:

BTW Nina minutes ago have tweeted that she is going on Vacation (all weekend i guess)...probably tomorrow or tonight . and most probably with Adam.

Totally with Adam.

He was interviewed at The Voice finale and said with a mischievous smile that he was immediately about to go "on a disclosed vacation".

This means in a place where paparazzi won't be allowed, like his private residence in Los Cabos, where he likes also to golf, and where media are not allowed.

I hope we will get some pictures anyway.

And it looks like Adam's bestie Jake Gyllenhall is now with Alyssa Miller.

Maybe a double bro-show to support their girls in Vegas can be in the books?

I hope :Angel:

omg so MUCH GOOD INFO again thanks Kora! and Paparazzis do ur job! :p

God those Bebe outfits scream Hooker all the way, poor girls O.o ... I'm excited to see she's getting more work though (Y)

I feel its more to do with the location than the outfit, if she was sipping champagne attending an event at a luxury mansion, rather than standing on some dirty street corner it would look whole lot different. :D

OMFG !!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Nina and Adam!!! finally!!!! ... i ship Nidam !!!!! = nina and adam lollllllll (even is reality now)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/adam-levine-nina-agdal-go-public-bear-sexy-beach-bods-2013236

Adam Levine and Girlfriend Nina Agdal , play in Los Cabos , Mexico on Saturday , June 21

db6176261858490.jpg