Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Modelinia.com

SI Rookie Nina Agdal Heads to Miami for Some Model Beach Volleyball

Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year, Nina Agdal, jetsetted down to Miami over the weekend for the annual Model Beach Volleyball Tournament, where models, agencies, and professional volleyball players compete against one another for an all inclusive getaway to Bimini Bay Resort and Marina.

We would have given just about anything to be down there - what’s better than beautiful people playing volleyball on a warm and sunny beach? - but luckily Nina was able to capture the whole weekend for Modelinia perfectly. Check out her recap below!

post-49177-0-1446095192-7371_thumb.jpg

WOW! What an incredible weekend I had at the 2012 Model Beach Volleyball Tournament. This was the first time I’ve attended the event and didn’t really know what to expect. I couldn’t believe how many friends of mine were there and how many great brands had supported the tournament. So many agencies participated but I was of course cheering on my agency, Elite Models, who came in second place! Runways took this one, but they should stay on their toes because the rematch in Bimini should be an exciting game!

While at MBVT, I also got a chance to meet two amazing models Heide Lindgren & Georgie Badiel of Models 4 Water. These girls are amazing and are raising money for such an important cause bringing fresh water wells to Burkina Faso, where Georgie is from. I was honored to sign autographs inside the Models4Water tent with two of the best female volleyball players in the world, USA Olympians Jennifer Kessy & April Ross. I met some really great fans, too!

I also got to meet actors James Marsden, Geoff Stults, Josh Hopkins and director Michael Bay and they were all so nice. I have a feeling they had a great time - eye candy everywhere :)

I’m looking forward to the next MBVT event and possibly attending the rematch at Sakara Beach Club at the Bimini Bay Resort. —Nina Agdal

Thank you all for the pics! I'm really curious about the casting in NY

ur welcome :)

OMG im so curious about that too , she said that is a very important casting, if someone have twitter please answer her

@Ninaagdal1.