Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Anyone interested if you go to www.nelly.com under the bikini and swimsuit headings if you click on the Nina photos, there are individual video clips of each catwalk. :thumbsup:

There are also for all the dresses in the site.

I think this was uploaded just a few minutes ago :p

and part 2...

http://youtu.be/j1jeUMLqvUM

It’s a good thing she’s so pretty otherwise those videos might get boring :whistle:

Probably videos are boring, but it's good that she is learning to walk, we can have more hopes to see her in the next fashion shows :wub:

Anyone interested if you go to www.nelly.com under the bikini and swimsuit headings if you click on the Nina photos, there are individual video clips of each catwalk. :thumbsup:

There are also for all the dresses in the site.

I think this was uploaded just a few minutes ago :p

and part 2...

http://youtu.be/j1jeUMLqvUM

It’s a good thing she’s so pretty otherwise those videos might get boring :whistle:

Probably videos are boring, but it's good that she is learning to walk, we can have more hopes to see her in the next fashion shows :wub:

I would also love to see her in a real fashion show (this stuff is just for an online catalogue). I had hoped to see her on the catwalk during the Miami fashion week swim 2012.

do we want gifs, of the above vid??? her face isnt shown that much

I know she is modelling swimsuits, but surely they could have shown her face. :(

Still shouldnt moan, looks stunning and it was a great find. :wub:

Can i pick what swimsuit Miss Sunshine ? :D

but of COURSE

YESSSSSSSSSSS OMG PLEASE LMS :D

well guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sss making gifs, BUT cant do the whole vids lollllll there TO LONG, but wil do as many as i can

Dont worry LMS just the swimwear catwalk video AS U CAN thank u soooooo muchhh xoxo :)