Bellazon

Accents you like, and accents you don't like

k_dub

Hmm just a thought, nobody ever like an arrogant or ignorant person. And wether you like it or not, you do care, and you do have an accent. Everyone cares, and everyone has an accent.

oh so u can read my mind? u can see in my head that i do care? u should have told me ur a mind reader :laugh: .

yep, everyone from from another country is gonna think another country has an accent

Hmm... when is this gonna hit you EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

But like vs, said you are kind of slow, so ill let you see it again, EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

Still havent gotten it?

For you again:

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

EVERYONE HAS ACCENTS.

And if you didn't get it yet, please reread this message again. And if you still haven't gotten please make an appointment with a doctor soon. :flower: ;)

:rofl:

It's true everyone has accents, I still have mine and I've been speaking english since I was 8 :ermm:

hmmm still hard for me to believe that i don't have any accents.

but my friends say i start to sound Black when i get mad and start cussing and stuff :p

i was born in California and spoke english ever since i was little cause my mom is fluent in english cause she moved to the States from Korea when she was a teen, she even went to college here <UCI> and so i'm sure she taught me some english and when my sister started kindergarden, my sis picked up more english adn i learned from her too.

so it's REALLY hard for me to believe that i have any accent.

BUUUT

i have an english/american accent when i talk in korean.....cauuse i suck in korean :p ahha

and i'm full 100% korean :p

I sound like Im speaking italian when I get mad :laugh:

I think people tend to pick up their accents depending on where they live or whoever you spend the most time with, you might not think you have an accent, but if another person hears them and is from a different place they sound like they have a accent and before you know it if you keep hearing it over and over you tend sound similar to them. I have seen this happen alot :yes: