Bellazon

Models dating celebrities

michelabella

edita? ^

post-13850-0-1446169514-15103_thumb.jpg

John Mellencamp, wife Elaine Irwin Mellencamp call it quits

John Mellencamp and his wife, Elaine Irwin Mellencamp, are splitting up after 18 years of marriage, their rep says.

The Mellencamps "are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family," said publicist Bob Merlis, who declined to say Thursday whether the two had filed for divorce yet.

The Indiana rocker, 59, and the Almay cosmetics model, 41 -- who met in 1991, got engaged after dating for 10 weeks and married in 1992 -- have two teenage sons together. Elaine is the "Pink Houses" singer's third wife. He has three other children from the two other marriages.

They first crossed paths at work, according to the Hollywood Reporter -- she was booked to appear on the cover of his album "Whenever We Wanted."

latimes.com via NorthernStar

• 3 weeks later...
ha its fine I like tom/gisele bc she seems happier than ever + they look insanely good together. :p

& I have no clue on michael and brooke. I have heard it was true and also it was a rumor. any big fans of those 2 who know more info?

I saw an interview with Brooke shortly after Michaels public funeral where she said that.... even though she was sure that Michael had certain feelings for her, she could not return those feelings for him. She wanted him as a friend and as a lover.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...