Bellazon

Ming Xi
Thumbnail

azure

I didn't know but she and Mario had been dating for two years and they got married in July! Although they haven't done an official ceremony, I'm guessing because of Ming's pregnancy which was rumored since April according to chinese media.

Also she didn't get paid to have the baby, her in-law is just super rich and gives everyone in his family money when they have kids :rofl:

04174316-mario-ho-ming-xi-marriage-hong-kong-tatler-supermodel_cover_690x460.png 04174316-mario-ho-ming-xi-marriage-hong-kong-tatler-victoria-secret_article_690x451.png

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I didn't know but she and Mario had been dating for two years and they got married in July! Although they haven't done an official ceremony, I'm guessing because of Ming's pregnancy which was rumored since April according to chinese media.

Also she didn't get paid to have the baby, her in-law is just super rich and gives everyone in his family money when they have kids :rofl:

04174316-mario-ho-ming-xi-marriage-hong-kong-tatler-supermodel_cover_690x460.png 04174316-mario-ho-ming-xi-marriage-hong-kong-tatler-victoria-secret_article_690x451.png

It's just a rather BIG red envelope.....😁

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

US Vogue February 2011

"Gangs of New York"

with So Young Kang, Hyoni Kang, Tao Okamoto & Fei Fei Sun 
Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Orlando Pita
Makeup: Linda Cantello

Production Designer: Colin Donahue

Gangs_Testino_US_Vogue_February_2011_13.thumb.jpg.67cd38e8e059709eccf923459a16c7b6.jpgGangs_Testino_US_Vogue_February_2011_14.thumb.jpg.3a506470960d09e79051cc6d2342626e.jpg

Vogue Archive

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...