Bellazon

Greatest Classic Onscreen Couple Ever

spades24

Henry Fonda and Gene Tierney x4

Errol Flynn and Olivia de Haviland x1

I didn't know Henry Fonda and Gene Tierney acted together.

Westlife x 0, or x minus 10... I have lived in Ireland and I had to bear them too much.

My suggested alternatives... :p

Thanks Theron for the suggestion. I do like The Cure very much. And yes Tierney and Fonda acted in three movies together. Her first movie,"The return of Frank James." Then it was "Ring on her fingers." and then finally it was "Advise and Consent"

Thanks for the 3 movies, I'll try to get and watch "Advise and Consent" cause it seems the most popular one on the IMDb, and it's directed by Otto Premiger, a very good director. I loved "Laura" and "Anatomy of a Murder", I also have seen "Where the Sidewalk Ends" though it was not so good.

The Cure are one of my favorite bands, the first song from min 4:30 to 6:00 is simply amazing, every time I listen to the whole CD when that moment comes... I turn up the volume.

"Rings on her fingers" isn't even out on DVD and I think I am annoying the hell out of the people at TCM by suggesting it all the time.

Anyway, I go through phases with music. I just recently come out of my grunge phase. I really only like Westlife because of Mark. I love his voice, especially in that song. But you like what you like I guess.

Keep on pushing them, they'll make the DVD for you. :D

You're lucky there, we have fewer classic DVD's available here, and recently they publish them only with Spanish subtitles and I hate it, cause I usually watch all the American movies in English with English subtitles on too, if not, depending on the movie, I'm a bit lost. In fact, the 3 movies I mentioned, I got "Laura" and "Where the Sidewalk Ends" bought in the USA and zone 1, while "Anatomy of a Murder" is the local DVD from here.

And there's another problem, the last DVD I bought was more than a year and a half ago, I only buy blu-rays now, and you can count with your fingers all the classic movies BDs available so far.

I only have "Casablanca", "Gone With the Wind", "North by Northwest", "Miracle on 34 Street", "The Wizard of Oz", "Quo Vadis" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still".

And I haven't a multizone BD player yet, so if the BD from there is blocked I can't play it.