Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Theron, how do you manage that?? I´m not able to leave a city, not the whole country :blink:

I don't know, maybe cause I like travelling very much.

merde - does it mean the same as la mierda?????

:blink:

Yep, sh!t.

Oh. Travelling. Yes. I get that. I like travelling (especially with my bag on, sleeping under the stars, tramping :yes: ) but I´m a very home-addicted person.

And kiki!! You nasty girl!!! :evil:

Oh, and for Angie I´m always

from

Europe.

Because frankly, I don´t give a mierda about what she´s doing and who she´s dating, how many kids she has and if she´s a public whore. It won´t change this world anyway, nor my life. So I don´t care. I have enough things to solve in my own life.

And she´s one of the most beautiful women there ever were. Howk!

Oh, and for Angie I´m always

from

Europe.

Because frankly, I don´t give a mierda about what she´s doing and who she´s dating, how many kids she has and if she´s a public whore. It won´t change this world anyway, nor my life. So I don´t care. I have enough things to solve in my own life.

Same thing! I don't give a merde about her life but it's like the media want me -YES ME!- to know what she is doing!!

I should be mad at the media but i want to be mad at Angie! :angry:

And I think she has lost all her "wild" & "raw" beauty... now she is just the shadow of herself.

Same thing! I don't give a merde about her life but it's like the media want me -YES ME!- to know what she is doing!!

And I think she has lost all her "wild" & "raw" beauty... now she is just the shadow of herself.

Sometimes, I´m grateful that Slovakia is so "behind the ass" country, so the media really don´t care about Hollywood stars or models - so I´m not overaeten with anyone :yes: the media here are full of politicians and our country "stars and so-called-celebrities", but I rather watch Discovery (I´ll never get overeaten with BEAR :heart: ) or zone reality, or read a book or draw or cook, so I have almost no time to watch stupid things, thanksgod for that.

I know she´s lost her wild beauty, but I respect it (mainly because I don´t care :whistle: ) and she will be always the wild Angelina in my mind. And the most beautiful woman with piercing eyes and charizma...I want her to stay like this in my mind. I love her movies (fallen in love since GIA) and the fact the she needs no makeup to be striking.

That´s it, I guess :yes:

Sometimes, I´m grateful that Slovakia is so "behind the ass" country, so the media really don´t care about Hollywood stars or models - so I´m not overaeten with anyone :yes: the media here are full of politicians and our country "stars and so-called-celebrities", but I rather watch Discovery (I´ll never get overeaten with BEAR :heart: ) or zone reality, or read a book or draw or cook, so I have almost no time to watch stupid things, thanksgod for that.

I know she´s lost her wild beauty, but I respect it (mainly because I don´t care :whistle: ) and she will be always the wild Angelina in my mind. And the most beautiful woman with piercing eyes and charizma...I want her to stay like this in my mind. I love her movies (fallen in love since GIA) and the fact the she needs no makeup to be striking.

That´s it, I guess :yes:

All I'v read is that Me, I HAVE TIME TO READ STUPID THINGS!!!!!!!!!??????????? :persuazn:

:blah: