Bellazon

Post Secret

schadenfreude

nothing fancy hahaha ... umm someone knew a person who had the test a day before and so he had all the questions and he looked up the answers and made a couple of photocopies to share. A classmate and I ran to the library and made photocopies so that we could use the cheat sheet... but I usually never cheat so I'm a real chicken about it.. lol other poeple were just looking at each others papers and it was so obvious. Technically our instructors are supose to report cheating, those who cheat can face getting expelled and will fail the course but when he thought people were cheating he just asked them to move politely. This teacher is a push over.

nothing fancy hahaha ... umm someone knew a person who had the test a day before and so he had all the questions and he looked up the answers and made a couple of photocopies to share. A classmate and I ran to the library and made photocopies so that we could use the cheat sheet... but I usually never cheat so I'm a real chicken about it.. lol other poeple were just looking at each others papers and it was so obvious. Technically our instructors are supose to report cheating, those who cheat can face getting expelled and will fail the course but when he thought people were cheating he just asked them to move politely. This teacher is a push over.

I'm a real chicken about cheating also :laugh: but i still did it a couple of times :ninja: .

Oh..and a secret..let's see :shifty: Well there's this guy that likes me and he thinks i like him back..so he wants to ask me out but i actually wanna go out with his best friend..im scared to tell him tho :ninja: .

hmmmm....that's a touchy situation... Man, I've learned to just get it out dude. Follow your heart and do what will make you happy. I think you should tell the dude you like... But it could ruin their friendship...and they will be together when you and hte guy are, so tension will be high...But still, you deserve to be happy.

I'm actually really not sure of anything...so im just gonna shut up cuz i dont wanna ruin their friendship if im not even sure i like his bf <_< . Anyway, im supposed to see them tomorrow so i'll try to figure out what i wanna do :laugh:

in my highschool - a girl went out with one guy for a while and then I guess everyone was very high and drunk during prom... anyways - her b/f caught her doing his best friend i the stairway :whistle: I hate her

on a different note - I've been in the situation you are in .. twice and I've gone out with the guys anyways

they didn't take it personally... it was highschool so it was nothing- the friends ended up going out with other girls anyways

aww come on !!! nooo, (well yes). Actually let me let you in on a secret... in one of the cases, my b/f's and his friend liked me - but the one I ended up with liked me for 2 years where as the other liked me for a month + he was a new kid .. nothing serious.... see, I'm not so mean

• 3 weeks later...