Bellazon

Carmen Kass
Thumbnail

valmount

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally found this editorial in its entirety. I wanted to share. I have bigger scans of these images if you guys would like them. All scans are my own. This is my favorite editorial.

Title of Magazine: Cosmopolitan
Magazine Origin: US
Date of Magazine: May 1998, 05/1998
Title of Editorial: A Splash of Color
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Model/Models: Gisele Bundchen, Carmen Kass

013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

18 hours ago, NyteLadyNaunet said:

@radolgc Thank you. Yeah, I Love your site. Just wanted to let you know that some of the editorial galleries are only taking me back to the main page. I didn't know how I could let you know about it.

well, it seems I am re-arranging the entire gallerie with Carmen's ediorals on my website, but you could have sent me an e-mail telling me there was something wrong;)) I will check what is happening and hopefully all the editorials I have in my Carmen collection will be uploaded on my site soon.

here are some images from the first time I met Carmen in Paris in 2007...magcal moment for me

DSC_0305b.jpg DSC_0308.JPG DSC_0313.JPG

7 hours ago, radolgc said:

well, it seems I am re-arranging the entire gallerie with Carmen's ediorals on my website, but you could have sent me an e-mail telling me there was something wrong;)) I will check what is happening and hopefully all the editorials I have in my Carmen collection will be uploaded on my site soon.

here are some images from the first time I met Carmen in Paris in 2007...magcal moment for me

DSC_0305b.jpg DSC_0308.JPG DSC_0313.JPG

Lucky! What was she like?