Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

On 6/29/2017 at 9:42 AM, pizzarat said:

Zzz...there's a piece of the interview up she literally tells all these magazines the same exact thing. Such a bore.

@hottness I agree with you on pg 213

I just don't get it, why do you keep coming to this forum if you don't like Emily?  Every single post is critical.  It gets really old when half this thread is people nitpicking and complaining about ridiculous things.

1 hour ago, Bloodshot said:

I just don't get it, why do you keep coming to this forum if you don't like Emily?  Every single post is critical.  It gets really old when half this thread is people nitpicking and complaining about ridiculous things.

Well pizzarat is interested in Emily & her career. The comments can be positive or negative as pizza sees fit. That's what these threads are for imho

15 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

Yeah, ya know, I've gotten to where, for the most part, I just post pics and move on, because the hypercritical commentary from some members just pisses me off.

1 hour ago, Shepherd said:

Yeah, ya know, I've gotten to where, for the most part, I just post pics and move on, because the hypercritical commentary from some members just pisses me off.

Exactly, I'm not here to nitpick anyone's career.  Sadly the negativity seems to outweigh the posting of any pictures recently.

15 hours ago, hottness said:

Well pizzarat is interested in Emily & her career. The comments can be positive or negative as pizza sees fit. That's what these threads are for imho

I would agree with you if he ever actually posted anything positive, but his posts are almost exclusively negative, the rest of us aren't here for that.

57 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

The point is that the negativity takes the enjoyment away from the rest of us, it has nothing to do with Emily, or a specific model.  Most people who come here aren't interested in overanalyzing a career and complaining about BS, we're here to be entertained.  The mods even just "cleaned up" this thread recently because of negativity, so don't pretend it's not happening.

I'm not pretending, I don't live on here and I didn't know that but I see the post you're referring to in red text a few pages back. I apologize you're very bothered. Like I said I don't post as much anymore I will be mindful of future comments