Libertine

Thanks for those lovely portraits! :wub:

Here are more from Bloomingdale's ...

post-774-1215444874_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215444911_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215444944_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215445142_thumb.jpg

post-774-1215445171_thumb.jpgpost-774-1215445214_thumb.jpg

This is from GQ Mag ... so cute :wub:

source: tfs

AND if anybody got those Ocean Drive editorial & Cover in HQ - I'll be forever grateful ... :wub:

CarolineWinberg_BloomindaleCat_122_963lo.jpg caro_gq_jul0t.jpg

Comes from: Sollentuna, Sweden

Born in: 1985

Height: 5'11

Measurements: 34-24-34

Shoe: 9

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: blue

Any exciting jobs recently?

The Victoria's Secret show, because the whole thing is just crazy. People everywhere, no sad faces, you come out of boxes and flying all over the catwalk...

How does it feel to strut down the catwalk wearing nothing but diamond accessorized underwear?

I was a little nervous that my friends were all going to say how my butt looked really huge on their widescreen tv's, but it's American television, and they really don't show too much of that stuff. Besides, I had more makeup on my bum rather than face, ha ha.

Stockholm vs. New York?

New York! But that's just because I've been kicked out of all the clubs in Stockholm for smoking... In New York there is just so much more to do, and the people aren't as dull and prudish.

Tell us about your new apartment?

I'm moving in this summer, it's being built right now. 160 sq.m down by the water in Soho, on Spring Street. Kalle Lindman (Swedish model) is going to help me with the interior design- he studied architecture, and all. The most important thing, to me, is that I have a karaoke machine and a jukebox, but I'm not sure if he'll approve of those ideas!

What are you doing with all the money you're making as a model?

Mostly spending it on my apartment, and the rest I'm saving. I don't like to waste a lot of money on shopping, and I only buy designer brands if I can get a discount. I get a 50% discount at Dolce and Gabbana and my friend at Marc Jacobs, so we usually go shopping together.

Who is the friendlist designer you know?

I like Karl Lagerfeld. He's really cool, and often talks about his Swedish roots and what a shame he thinks it is that he doesn't speak the language.

Rude models? Friendly ones?

Naomi really isn't as bad as everyone says she is, Tyra Banks on the other hand... Gemma Ward and Lisa Cant are my best friends, so they're my favourite and the friendliest ones I can think of. We go on vacation together to the Bahamas, Costa Rica and the Hamptons.

A good beauty tip?

Proactive from TVshop really works against acne. A lot of models I know use it.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Editor of ELLE magazine. Kristina Adolfsson, get out of the way! Or, you know, a professional soccer player.

Caroline is currently living in New York, with fellow models Marija Vujovic and Gemma Ward. She was discovered at the age of 17, on her way to soccer practice in Sweden.