Bellazon

The Bellazon Cup of Nations

gigiriva

I'm not following mathematical rules, the only new rule is: 7.5 points is the maximum difference possible between 2 teams

So if you want to vote for a team (even if I ask to vote for the models), the most effective way is still voting x3 each

Actually the maximum point difference as stated in example 1 which you verified is 8-1, however I feel that you are unjustly penalizing people who are not necessarily voting for a team but are in fact voting for the models. I understand saying ok, someone is voting x9 for a specific team, (yes I've been guilty of it in the past due to sheer laziness) is alright as it can be construed as favoritism for a specific country over the models, however voting x3 for each individual model is in fact voting for the model not for the team. Who are you to dictate my tastes? Perhaps as I stated earlier I find the girls on team Canada more attractive then those on Serbia, but because of this new rule my opinion, (which is what this competition is about) has become null and void and I have to in fact give a point to a girl who I dislike or don't find as attractive?

I'm sorry I find this new rule to be highly uncompetitive. It would have been one thing if this had been implemented at the start of the competition, or hell at the start of the new repechage round it might have been more understandable, but you are literally in the middle of the elimination process and in the middle of the competition, it makes zero sense both from a competitive sense and a mathematical sense. As much as you may say you're not using mathematical rules all sports competitions and competitions in general follow roughly the same guideline. There are fundamental rules and you are completely disregarding them. I don't understand how you can round 1 up and 1 down when they are both 0.5 or dictate how we vote. Say what you want but by disregarding points because they are giving points to a specific group of models over another, (when they may in fact like said group of girls more) isn't right.

Here's what makes me stare a little. If someone votes say Canada x9, who dictates which woman gets the two points, and which gets the one point. By leaving it in YOUR hands, we've basically given you the power to decide which team goes on if in fact it's close to being a tie, or is a tie overall.

I'm saying it now... Bullshit rule hun, sorry.

Why the rule change after 7 months?

^Agreed.

I've done the x9 thing a few times, but I've never voted for a team as a whole, it's just a shorthand for voting x3 in each of the matches in that round. It's not going to stop people from changing their individual votes if they want to see a team get through anyway. Seems a silly rule :idk:

Heidi Klum x 3

Catherine McNeil x 2

Toni Garrn x 1

Daria Pleggenkuhle x 3

Daria Werbowy x 3

Andi Muise x 3

Kim Cloutier x 3

1. Gemma Ward(3) vs. Heidi Klum

2. Catherine McNeil(3) vs. Toni Garrn

3. Cassi Van Den Dungen(2) vs. Daria Pleggenkuhle(1)

1. Daria Werbowy(3) vs. Olya Ivanisevic

2. Andi Muise(3) vs. Danijela Dimitrovska

3. Kim Cloutier(3) vs. Mina Cvetkovic

Gemma 3

Toni 3

Daria 3

Daria 2 Olya 1

Danijela 3

Kim 2 Mina 1

ahhh!gigi!why you didn`t tell me i had to vote exactly 3? :blueeyedbaby: i just like being veeeeery fair in my counting :Angel: ,and if none of the models please me...(i`d give zero to some if i could) :ninja: .well,didn`t had any idea it was forbidden. :lost: from now on, scores changed. :flower:

so,i already said i`m not good with math and i`m too lazy to read all the long comments.but for me ,the new rule is welcome,as i really dislike the bonus thing. :( some really beautiful models(in my taste),that should have won ,lost.and,i may be totally wrong,but some people seems to vote only for the countries.i just find strange always giving 3 to all models and not spliting the points-or giving less than 3-,because it`s hard for me to believe people find lots of models so perfect that they always give them 3.you know,once in a while,it usually happens finding a team very good looking that it deserves 9 ,but always? don`t want o be rude or anything,just explainning,why any rule that could change the situation a little pleases me.and also supporting gigiriva a little as he let me voting out of rules.

1. Gemma Ward x 1

Heidi Klum x 2

2. Catherine McNeil x2

Toni Garrn x1

3. Daria Pleggenkuhle x 3

1. Daria Werbowy x 1.5

Olya Ivanisevic x 1.5

2. Andi Muise x2

Danijela Dimitrovska x1

3. Kim Cloutier x1.5

Mina Cvetkovic x1.5