Bellazon

Where do people get their Torrents from?

red_ed

*lol i'm doin something wrong with the quoting*

I use animesuki and boxtorrents, it hasn't happened yet that there was something i couldnt find there. And i get Naruto off DB's site ofcourse :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh DB are quality... much better than A-One imo...

you watch Bleach? If you do get the Bleach Society subs, Chihiro joined them some time ago (not sure when) but he's really good, and they speed dub

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i watch both Bleach & Naruto by DB now :), DB rules (Y)

I like DB's Naruto subs, but they're Bleach ones suck. I guess it's fast so that's a good thing :p But I like Bleach Society much much better :yes:

and Bleach is getting really exciting...but wait, there's more... Ichigo's bankai is awesome :D

all of it... it gets really interesting very very soon

Ignoring all the holes in the story, it's much better than Naruto.

And apparently, (got this from DB) Naruto fillers are on for another 23 episodes :o That sucks cause I want the story dammit! Does the animation seem sucky to you? I notice that the soloring and shading is different, even the drawing techniques at times :no:

I don't like it. They changed it towards the end of the proper story when Sasuke and Naruto fought at the lake. The animation used there was cool, especially the movement and angles, but the latest change makes scenes look bland and the characters look really stiff

• 1 year later...

It's a P2P sharing program so it depends how many people are uploading the file. The more people uploading, the healthier the file and the faster your download rate. If you have people directly uploading from a local area then you'll get even better download rates. Most of the time you get good rates if the file is new and a lot of people and up- and downloading, but if it's something from a long long time ago then chances are you won't get good rates :no: That being said, if the file is too new you'll get a bottleneck effect where you download faster than people can upload the file and eventually you'll run out of stuff to download :/

What file are you trying to download by the way?

If you click the seeds category it should come up with the files with no. of seeds (uploaders) in descending (?) order.

Try entering this into the search bar if all else fails The Devil Wears Prada[2006]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo 3568595 TPB I wouldn't expect a really fast download though as there are only 68 seeds, but it depends if you have anyone uploading in your area

what's the file extension inside the RAR file? Can you not find a file after extracting or can you not play the file? Are you playing it with a DVD program or another media player?

Here's the general info about the file

> TiTLE......[ The Devil Wears Prada

> YEAR.......[ 2006

> GENRE......[ Comedy / Drama

> RUNTiME....[ 01:49:22

> STORE DATE.[ December 12, 2006

> iMDB RATE..[ 6.8/10 (10,936 votes)

> iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458352/

>

> AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 128kb/s CBR (2 chnls)

> ViDEO......[ 777kbps XviD 23.976 FPS

> Q. FRAME...[ 0.221 bits*pixel)

> RESOLUTiON.[ 596 x 246 (2.423 (46:19))

> XviD DATE..[ 12/01/2006

> SUBS.......[ None

> FiLES......[ 1

> SiZE.......[ 700 MB

> SOURCE.....[ NTSC DVD

All stand-alone DivX Players compatible.

the video is encoded using Xvid codec. Have you downloaded one of those? You'll probably need a codec pack if you don't have one. They are basically files you install into your media player to play certain types of video files. If it's a codec problem, then I suggest you go here free codecs. On the left there is a menu bar, just go to the section labeled CODEC PACKS and download something suitable. I suggest the K-lite codec pack 2.83 (full version) or the CCCP pack or the XP Codec pack.

If it's not a codec problem then it might be the player you're using. Either way I'll try to help you out if you give me a bit more info (but I don't know much about computers though :ninja:)

I can't find a file to read after exctracting , in what I downloaded there's 2 files..one is empty and in the other there are some VOB files or IFO files, nothing that I can read as a video...

lol sorry it's kinda hard to explain :blush:

I guess I just downloaded a bad file..I'm gonna try to download another one and see what happens!!!

I can't find a file to read after exctracting , in what I downloaded there's 2 files..one is empty and in the other there are some VOB files or IFO files, nothing that I can read as a video...

lol sorry it's kinda hard to explain :blush:

I guess I just downloaded a bad file..I'm gonna try to download another one and see what happens!!!

VLC player is the best media player in the world and itll play all your movies including VOBs

download it here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

hope that helps :flower:

• 1 month later...
downloaded the VLC player and it wooorks!!

and the video quality is so good yaay!!

Thank you very much guys :hug:

If you got confused how to use Torrent, Pm me ;) . Not really good at it like Eddy or Maddog but i'll tutor you with some screen shots :D .

Anyway, back to topic. Why dont you guys just use www.torrentz.com ?? Its the easiest search engine. :idk:

BTW, can anyone help me find the movie "Head Over Heel" torrent ??! Been looking for it.

downloaded the VLC player and it wooorks!!

and the video quality is so good yaay!!

Thank you very much guys :hug:

If you got confused how to use Torrent, Pm me ;) . Not really good at it like Eddy or Maddog but i'll tutor you with some screen shots :D .

Anyway, back to topic. Why dont you guys just use www.torrentz.com ?? Its the easiest search engine. :idk:

BTW, can anyone help me find the movie "Head Over Heel" torrent ??! Been looking for it.

Well I've used http://www.torrentspy.com and http://www.mininova.org but that really isn't an issue due to my newsgroup access. Speaking of which someone posted Head Over Heels (Freddie Prinze Jr movie?) on my newsgroup but it's sort of like the full dvd image and maybe in german so I don't think that's a viable option.