Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

people hate on her way to much.. just because she's part of the kardashian family, that doesn't me she's as talentless as her sisters.. for me she's THE real talent on the whole family! and i'm pretty sure that even if she wasn't born in that family, she'd be in the modeling, look at those leg, this cute face, i means she's not here because of.. a lots of "son of" "brother of" tried and never worked because they hadn't the skill. She clearly has and being the new face of EL confirm ! and yaaay i'm so happy for her! her career is on a good way and i'm sure we'll heard more about her on the future.

.........meanwhile haters can choke on this :D

Kendall Jenner Bags Lagerfeld Campaign

By MILES SOCHA

Kendall Jenner keeps racking up campaign credits. The model and younger sister of Kim Kardashian is to appear in spring 2015 advertising for the Karl Lagerfeld collection.

Lagerfeld recently shot the campaign at his Paris studio, where three fellow models — Sasha Luss, Ming Xi and Baptiste Giabiconi — joined Jenner.

via wwd.com