Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Joe my love :kiss: .... this is OUR SONG video!

Star Wars Music Video For Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'

I have no idea what a Ke$ha is, but apparently it makes Ke$hitty-ass music. Whatever the case, this is a Star Wars themed music video for its song 'Tik Tok'. The video is actually pretty awesome, but I watched it with no audio because I didn't want to gouge my ears out with a baseball bat. But, for the sake of investigative journalism, I'll give it a listen....

Er'erybody gettin' crunk, crunk

Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk

....SOMEBODY'S GOT A NEW FAVORITE SONG!

:whistle: Full of win!

WTF?!!! No seriously what the hell is this?

Remember when you were a kid and you'd watch those aerobics shows that came on the morning to see the instructor bend over in tights? Me neither *wink* but this is a bunch of Predators dancing around in what I can only assume is some sort of f*ed up mating ritual. Hey, still beats taking a girl out to dinner and convincing her you're a doctor.

Btw the voice you're hearing in the video belongs to none other then Danny Glover. WUT?

Danny, no way! I loved you in the Lethal Weapon series! Tell me, how was working with Mel "Sugartits" Gibson. So, be honest -- did he ever call you anything funny? Saltballs? Pepperpeener?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the Ke$ha video :rofl: . And yeah, I guess I understand turning the audio down even though that song is a recipe for success.

1. Catch melody (Y)

2. Cheerleader voice and perkiness chanting played out slang, check (Y) .

3. A pop spin on a lame beat you've heart 1,000+ times, check (Y) .

Simon Cowell approves (Y) .

BUT, the Star Wars skit was so awesome it infused it with new life :blush: .

And the Predator and illustration :rofl: I have no words :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And I'm jealous now I want the Predator outfit so bad :pinch: . That the real Danny, isn't he "too old for this Sk*t" :nicole: ? :ninja:

1 vote for previous round

2 votes for this round

With Kiki-The-Dancer, Michael-The-George and all those Japanese girls, we are definitely going to hit the world´s chart roof guys! I´m in! Gonna bring my sexy back... :dance:

Face - Lucia (Although I love Izabel´s face as well!!)

Body - This is hard. Really hard. I mean, Iza is lean and slim and toned and I know she is very, very slim, but her body is still amazing, in shape, her hips and butt it´s like...fantasy. And Lucia is gorgeous, her body is amazing. I DON´T KNOW!!!! :cry: 0,5 x for each!!!

Sexiness - Izabel. Definitely.