Bellazon

Who do you think will be the new VS angel?

Jade**

44 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think should be the new vs angel

• rosie huntington whiteley
    • candice swanepoel
    • lindsay ellingson
    • erin heatherton
    • chanel iman
    • emanuela de paula
    • gracie caevalho
    • brooklyn decker
    • behati prinsloo

^RIGHTEOUS!!! :clap:
is in it behati just the pink girl? i never seen her doing regulars stuff for vs (just for pink), never seen her launches anything, never seen her in a commercial for vs, never seen her in an interview/talkshow to be promoting something for vs.

i don't think she's is an angel. just the main girl for pink.

^Is this bothering you so much that you've felt the need to bring this up over TWO threads?

On top of that you've argued this before (for some reason on Candice's thread?), but was so needlessly rude about Behati that the whole argument got removed by PinkCouture.

As you can see on The Official Victoria's Secret Thread, phenobarbie has posted evidence that flies in the face of all your above points - so there's no need to repost those here. But Prettyphile's post is surely enough rebuttal...

Just because YOU don't like a particular model being in VS, it doesn't make her any less important TO VS. Indeed she may well look like a child or a man (delete slur as applicable, I forget which one was your last pitch) but some of us do happen to like her, and the "Angel's" should appeal to a wide cross-section, no?

I simply cannot see why this argument persists...

post-31808-0-1446016000-6047_thumb.jpg

;)

I was just asking if she was an angel in the other thread, (don't need to get all offensive here) because i was confuse reading here saying she is an angel, and i have also read that she was just a pink model. I just wanted to clearify my doubt if she is or is not an angel, and is not bothering me if she is or she is not an angel. and the reason why i wrote it two different thread is because in the other thread i was just asking a question. the second of all i did not brought it out in the candice thread, i was talking about rosie, and it got remove. all i said in the candice thread was that, i though they were going to make rosie or candice an angel because rosie was going to be in the rosbowl commercial. and i just saw this morning that phenobarbie respond to me, i appreciate it for clearifying my doubt. so since when did she became an angel since 2008? that profile of behati in vsallaccess website is been there since 2008, so i assuming since then she's been an angel.

"Whomever termed the phase "Pink Angel" needs to be kicked in the f*cking head then stabbed in the face for annoying me."

that is not nice, sorry for annoying you, by the way i said pink model not pink angel. sorry for annoying you again.

this is all confusing, some people say she is an angel and some people say she's a the main pink model. whatever moving on...

I was just asking if she was an angel in the other thread, (don't need to get all offensive here) because i was confuse reading here saying she is an angel, and i have also read that she was just a pink model. I just wanted to clearify my doubt if she is or is not an angel, and is not bothering me if she is or she is not an angel. and the reason why i wrote it two different thread is because i just want to know in which thread they were going to reply soon and in the other thread i was just asking a question. the second of all i did not brought it out in the candice thread, i was talking about rosie, and it got remove. all i said in the candice thread was that, i though they were going to make rosie or candice an angel because rosie was going to be in the rosbowl commercial. and i just saw this morning that phenobarbie respond to me, i appreciate it for clearifying my doubt.
^Well, OK then!

I was just being 'defensive' as this was the third time (to my knowledge) that you'd questioned Behati's "Angel" status after making your dilsike of her looks abundantly clear...

All sorted now? No harm done! :heythere:

cause last time i ask on behati thread you said she was not angel, just the pinkspoken model, and now you said she is an angel.

so is she a new angel? i saw that they introduce her in the beginning of the vs show along with the angel?
^Ah - the eternal question!!! I shouldn't take too much stock in the show's intro - they also listed Rosie, Candice, Lindsay and Erin (who wasn't even one of those 5 in the 'Is She Or Isn't She A New Angel?' debate from a month or so ago). I guess all that was the network's doing anyway..?

Suffice to say she was front and centre with the established 'Angels' at the Times Square photo-shoot (plus the finale), and is listed as one of them on the VSAllAccess site. She's certainly the PINK spokesperson - but beyond that I wouldn't want to commit any further. Some people around here get very anal about who is and who isn't an Angel... :ninja:

this is why i am confuse. but Ok then, really we should move on and drop this argument

^Make that four times you've asked then! :p

Well, I had intended to move on after accepting your story, and tipping my hat(!) - but clearly you haven't. If you read my post properly I said: "I wouldn't want to commit any further" because of how some people get. I see that remains painfully true! :pinch:

Plus, this is over a month ago, before the Wikipedia "confirmation" and the removal of Marisa Miller's name (but Behati's remaining) off of the VSAllAccess site...

Unfortunately, I can't go the same way of trying to discredit you by quoting your last post about this (from Candice Swanepoel's thread) - as it had to be removed by a moderator.

is my second time actually my first one was on her thread my second was yesterday in the official vs thread, and if you want to count this one too. would be 3, i never brough her in the candice thread, i was just talking about rosie. i don't believe anything in wikipedia, anybody could just go there and write anything. just forget about it, moving on... so candice is winning, chanel and gracie have no votes

"who in the world is Gracie? Oh, I googled her she looks just like Emanuella, they don't need two"

i do agree with you about gracie and emmanuela they do look like, i sometimes confuse them, i also confunse lindsay with erin.

That's what I meant, new signing for VS... :yes:

if is like that then i would like new signing for kim, and esti

"who in the world is Gracie? Oh, I googled her she looks just like Emanuella, they don't need two"

i do agree with you about gracie and emmanuela they do look like, i sometimes confuse them, i also confunse lindsay with erin.

That was just a part of my roast of the thread :laugh: . To me they look nothing alike :ninja: .

is my second time actually my first one was on her thread my second was yesterday in the official vs thread, and if you want to count this one too. would be 3, i never brough her in the candice thread, i was just talking about rosie. i don't believe anything in wikipedia, anybody could just go there and write anything. just forget about it, moving on...
^Um, that's why I put "confirmation" in those quotation marks, i.e it's not that official... :cain:

Anyway - you can't write something disparaging towards me and then simply say: 'just forget it, moving on...' - that's not how arguing works! However, I probably am as bored with this as you are - and I have nothing else to personally level against you. So I'm bowing out as gracefully as I can...

Anyway - you can't write something disparaging towards me and then simply say: 'just forget it, moving on...' - that's not how arguing works! However, I probably am as bored with this as you are - and I have nothing else to personally level against you. So I'm bowing out as gracefully as I can...

i'm just trying to end this argument, the best as i can, and i think the best way to end it is forgetting about it. and i don't have any against you either.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...