Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hey does anyone know why Charlotte stopped working with VS and Sophia was brought in? Was just wondering. Charlotte's last show was 2010 and Sophia has done the show since then.

I think she left to do something else. To become Fashion Director of i-D magazine. She recently left there and became Fashion Director of Garage Magazine and Adriana might have been her first cover so she is still showing VS girls love.

Hey does anyone know why Charlotte stopped working with VS and Sophia was brought in? Was just wondering. Charlotte's last show was 2010 and Sophia has done the show since then.

I think she left to do something else. To become Fashion Director of i-D magazine. She recently left there and became Fashion Director of Garage Magazine and Adriana might have been her first cover so she is still showing VS girls love.

Awesome. I was wondering what had happened to her.

I like her a lot but I find Jac to be a little boring in her VS stuff.

I think these are 2 new VS girls:

Lea Peillard and Merethe Hopland

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/45324-marilhea-peillard/

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/33672-merethe-hopland/

instagramed by Colleen Creighton on 10/29

http://instagram.com/colleencreighton

I want Doutzen to open because this is her last year doing vsfs, & for once I want her to do something big or important for them or at least to close the show. But at course is not going to happen VS hates her, all they care is candice & adriana. I dislike favorism, & is everywhere.

People think that this is Doutzen's last year because she has been very vocal about the fact that she forced their hand when she signed her new contract to be able to work for other brands (i.e. H&M) and has been mostly phased out of their catalogs. So they think VS can't wait to ditch her.

But if the former Angels do get an open invitation, I can see Doutzen walking a few more years à la Izabel, because it seems that she genuinely likes doing the show.

Which outfits was supposed Lais wear last year and who wore them at the show?

I think there were 2. Worn by Shanina and Behati

post-84404-0-1446081613-1239_thumb.jpg post-84404-0-1446081613-14849_thumb.jpg

It was Behati's and this one from Shanina

post-84404-0-1446081613-17616_thumb.jpg

And yes, she was meant to open DL. I'm sure she'll get credited at the show again this year

Lais wasn't suppose to open anything. Doutzen was supposed to open 'dangerous liaisons', but they changed it.

http://s14.directupl...g9yhlo3_jpg.htm

I was thinking the same thing about Lily. They gave Lindsay her open last year. I'm sure Adriana, Candice and either Sara or Elsa will open segments this year.

And also alessandra and doutzen because they didn't open any sections last year. And yeah, elsa for pink, since she's been there longer and she's the main face of pink. Lily should get some better outfits to, she never got a really good one.

I think the ones who will be opening segments this year are Adriana, Candice (that's a given), Behati, Karlie, and either Ale,Lindsey, or Lily for the remaining segment and Elsa possibly for PINK.

I have a feeling Doutzen want be opening a segment this year especially since VS seems to be trying to fase her out, but I could be wrong and I don't think they will let Sara open PINK since it's her first year and all that if anything she might close a segment.