11. Magda

12. Barbara F.

13. Jessica Hart

14. Josephine Skriver

15. Jasmine Tookes

16. Martha Hunt

17. Toni Garrn

18. Izabel Goulart

What are they shitting about? That must be mistake fittings just started, castings just finished, no way vsfs is in 4 days lol

Ed even said it was the 13th. :rofl: I know who runs the VS Twitter account and I can see him being clueless because he works from the VS HQ in Ohio.

I don't think Cameron Russell has gone to castings this year. Normally when we spoke about her walking in prior years she would hint to it, but this year she's said nothing about it. So either she knows she walking and can't say anything about it, or she's not walking. :/

It's funny you ask, because the only two models that I ever cared to see in the show were Shanina and Cameron, so I used to tweet them back and forth about it, and this year it's the same thing as Cameron. Shanina's made zero mention of castings, so either she already knows she's going, or she not.

I think Shanina is in, she has done two shows already so she's probably not as excited as the new girls or the girls who are walking for the second time. And there's a chance that VS/agencies asked the girls to shut up 

If anything I think Shanina's chances of walking are better than Palvin's but that's just me.