Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Her engagement was just last week. Pretty sure VS plans stuff they will do months before they do it. I mean the last event she did, she did a commercial for it long before the engagement so she was the one that as supposed to do the launching. She isn't really one of my faves, but I gotta give her props for climbing the VS ladder all the way to the top. Her involvement with Adam is just going to be the big fat bonus.

Exactly, the Victoria commercial was shot months ago and the PR event was announced before the engagement too it's just that most of people didn't know because it was only for press but It was indeed planned before.

However, VS will milk on Behati from now & on as much as they can. This past week she was in every single TV news and we all know VS likes to take advantage of the girl's thunder.

Yeah, I know, but I mean, she was his girlfriend already and it gave her a lot of popularity. Win for VS! She was more like promoting the engagement than the fragrance in the interviews and I'm sure VS was so okay with that since they let her do it.  :rofl:

But I really like her, her evolution is amazing. She has presence and her own style on the runway.

Victoria's Secret seeing red over Color Run sponsorship

The Color Run has Victoria’s Secret seeing red. The race, which made a stop in Columbus this past weekend, is being sued by Victoria’s Secret Stores Brand Management Inc. for breach of contract. According to the lawsuit filed in Franklin County Common Pleas Court July 12, Victoria’s Secret’s VSX brand of women’s apparel signed on to be the exclusive U.S. apparel sponsor for the South Jordan, Utah-based event. “(Color Run) shall not have or otherwise engage any local or national apparel sponsors or partners concerning (Color Run) or any of the events without the express written consent of VSX,” the contract included in the lawsuit states.

VSX alleges that the since signing the deal in May, Color Run has added other local and national apparel sponsors, including Sports Authority Inc. and Road Runner Sports Inc. The retailer, a unit of Columbus-based L Brands Inc. (NYSE:LTD), terminated the agreement this month. The $450,000 contract, which did not apply to footwear or hats, was for events through the end of 2013 with an option for 2014.

In an email to Columbus Business First, Color Run general counsel Michael Ward, said the race uses retailers such as Sports Authority and Road Runner as sites for runners to pick up pre-race packets. It also uses sites like hotel ballrooms and outdoor parks. “VSX is and has been our only exclusive apparel provider,” Ward wrote. “We look forward to the truth of this matter resolving the issue quickly.” L Brands declined to comment on the dispute.

The lawsuit said the event's partnerships with Sports Authority, Road Runner and others took sales from VSX. Quoting Color Run organizers, it said some partners have seen a boost of between $20,000 and $40,000 in sales a day. A June run in Anchorage, which was sponsored by VSX, claims to have given that local Sports Authority store a 500 percent sales increase for the two registration days. VSX is not a standalone store but its branded products are sold in Victoria’s Secret's more than 1,000 stores in the U.S. as well as online. VSX is seeking the termination of the agreement, damages in excess of $25,000 plus damages for all lost profits and wrongfully diverted sales and a refund of sponsorship fees.

Color Run LLC is a national paint race. Participants run a 5K and are doused with powdered paint along the way. The group has more than 100 such events planned worldwide in 2013 with more than one million runners expected.

Does anyone by any chance know of a video for this :heythere: ? I was curious to see whether the heights were altered by photoshop (that's not to inquire whether it was used at all obviously). I ask because I always got the impression Palvin was no taller than 5'6 and that Candice couldn't be any shorter than 5'11. At least I figured even with one standing up straight and the other's leg slightly bent that there was a greater height disparity due to her arms, torso and legs all being significantly longer.

post-17304-0-1446081044-79489_thumb.jpg

I too thought that video is very christmas-like. It's way better than the horrid actual Christmas commercial last year.

And Candice is probably even 5'8. Adriana is noticeably taller than she is and Adriana looks 5'10 to me.

I know I could have looked up the heights, but I lost faith in the agency listings ever since I saw a model listed as '5'10' standing eye level (barefoot) with her 6'2 boyfriend and a 5'8 model well below my 5'9 cousin in a picture (both in sandals). Good points about them standing next to those other models and thank you all anyway though  :heythere: .

so it was Lindsay who did the summer tour in orlando that is... something.

I'd say this year's tour the worst out of them all. It lacked alot of....everything to me. kind of a waste of time to me. seems like the company didn't take it serious enough to begin with