Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They always swap some outfits last minute (Maryna and Alessandra in the first segment of 2009, Magdalena and Adriana in the first one of 2010 and so on). They also have some models try on different outfits during fittings.

Magazines and campaigns pay from little to nothing, unless you're someone Gisele then you probably won't make that much $$. This is why girls decide to quit HF after getting a good contract like Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Victoria's Secret, etc.

& the more i see Candice in recent unphotoshopped pictures the more i feel like i need to give her a good burger & french fries. I still can't believe what happened to the woman, she looks nothing like in 2007 :no:

Campaigns actually pay quite a lot. HF covers and eds pay nothing more than a 100 dollars. Whether it's Gisele or Saskia on the cover. Gisele's 2010 Love magazine cover paid very little, I mean very little. Someone in the know said the exact amount but I can't remember.

It pays a lot if you're famous & the campaign it's OG, i doubt the thousand girls who get Prada every season ('cuz honestly they keep having like 10 irrelevant models every season) are getting more than $500 at the most. & sometimes big names like Gisele do campaigns/runway shows for free because they're friends with somebody involved, like when Kk, Gisele & some others did Alexander Wang a couple of season ago it was free because they're friends with him, but's that belongs to another thread, point is VS girls make like tons of money & then they become lazy settle with that for the most part.

For the oufit it think Shanina looks x100 times better on it, it fits her skin & hair better than Lily's. Glad they changed the outfit from Lily to her. However i think Lily was perfect in the 4th of July oufit, i don't think i can picture any of the other models wearing it, kudos to VS on those two (Y)

Well there you go. An angel for nearly 13 years :shock: :shock: I don't think anyone can be mad if she retired sometime soon. I would prefer that she did, if she actually was going to have other big projects/business ventures outside of VS. But I'm doubting it.

have Lily and Adriana done an event just by themselves before? I remember Candice, Adriana, and Lily doing one. But not sure if I recall just lily and dri.

Not much. Which is why I was saying I doubt it! Girls like Miranda will still be all over after she leaves VS. Given all of her side projects. Adriana, I don't know. Doubting it.

Adriana does something outside of VS?

Thank you for the answer :) I was curious because I have not seen her in something for a very long time.

I think Lily's body looks awesome in it.

Glad Lily didn't get that outfit because it covered her up too much. Her post-baby body is fantastic, so it needed to be shown off, and the two outfits that she ended up with did just that. That yellow outfit that Shanina got wouldn't have done that. She also fitted for Constance's yellow monstrosity that wouldn't have shown off her body either. The two outfits that Lily ended up getting were perfect for her. The red outfit is probably one of my favorites from the show, and I'm glad she got two sets of wings.

Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr 2012-11-19 - Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate Holiday 2012 in NYC

HQ's

More...

post-60503-0-1446080522-26192_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-30017_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-32273_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-33894_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-38042_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-41304_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-43279_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-45455_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-48606_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-51037_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-56837_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-5892_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-62468_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-65448_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-71498_thumb.jpg post-60503-0-1446080522-75575_thumb.jpg

popsugar

Can someone remind Miranda that this is VS and she shouldn't try to look too serious for the cameras? Ugh! She takes herself too seriously. Trying to look sexy and all. Even Candice seem to be having a good time

Someone needs to fire or slap Miranda like now, i love the woman but she looks like she hates being there. Even Candice has a better energy than her, and that's a lot coming from me :no:

Yeah I noticed it too. But if you ever notice Adriana and Miranda never really interacted with each other much.Some people always make it seem like Candice and Adriana are the ones that have some kind of tension but they seem to get along/interact pretty well but Adriana and Miranda are a different story even at this years fashion show during the finale in one of the videos you can see all the girls and Adriana jumping around and then after Adriana finishes doing her little group hug with Doutzen and Candice she turns around and her and Miranda look dead at each other(Awkward) and instead of hugging or dancing or whatever they turn from each other. I don't know maybe I'm looking too much but it is something that has been brought to my attention.

Yeah I noticed it too. But if you ever notice Adriana and Miranda never really interacted with each other much.Some people always make it seem like Candice and Adriana are the ones that have some kind of tension but they seem to get along/interact pretty well but Adriana and Miranda are a different story even at this years fashion show during the finale in one of the videos you can see all the girls and Adriana jumping around and then after Adriana finishes doing her little group hug with Doutzen and Candice she turns around and her and Miranda look dead at each other(Awkward) and instead of hugging or dancing or whatever they turn from each other. I don't know maybe I'm looking too much but it is something that has been brought to my attention.

I've noticed it too. I secretly believe Adriana showed up late to the FNO event in 2009 (I was there) to not take pics with Miranda and/or make her wait on her. And then those pictures up there of Adriana using Miranda as an arm rest are too much. :laugh:

I've noticed it too. I secretly believe Adriana showed up late to the FNO event in 2009 (I was there) to not take pics with Miranda and/or make her wait on her. And then those pictures up there of Adriana using Miranda as an arm rest are too much. :laugh:

Yess shes like "I'm not about to wrap my arm around this girl better yet hug her so I'll just use her as a post of some sort to help me with my pose" lol love Adriana by they way she looks great.