Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

HI EVERYONE :wave:

I'm new and I love Mathias as much as you guy's :blush: :heart:

PS. Sorry for my bad english :idk:

Hi Fashion icon :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to the Mathias thread and we all love him here. :laugh: :laugh:

Just don't worry about your english, language doesn't matter here, only things that really matter here is our love for Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't know if this interview was here before, but I really like it :hug: :D

HE Magazine S/S 2006 Interview

model: mathias

PHOTOGRAPHY HASSE NIELSEN WORDS L.R. ELAHI

Mathias Lauridsen was born Friday 13th of January 1984 in Copenhagen and started modeling in 2003. His second job ever was for Another Magazine hailing him to be the next big thing and his third a Jil Sander campaign. Here he shares with us what goes on in that pretty head of his.

First job?

Something called 'Shoe Magazine.' Don't ask!

What do you aspire to become?

Adult.

When do you feel like a model?

On my way home from a show.

Who's your favourite photographer?

David Sims and Tom Munro.

What's your money shot?

My left profile -- works every time.

Do you like to strike a pose?

Oh yes, but it takes me three hours to warm up.

When did you last say: Excuse me, but I'm like -- a model!

Hmmm, come to think of it, I never have.

Who's a b**** and who's a bigger b****?

George Cortina is the big b**** and Malcom Edwards from Holy Cow is the bigger b****.

What's it like to roll in dough?

It's very nice thank you!

What's the worst thing about modeling?

No food on monkey class.

What's the best thing about modeling?

So much free time.

What are you wearing right now?

JBS Tank top, t-shirt from American Apparel, Dior sweater, Acne Jeans and Kawasaki Shoes.

Who's your hero?

Damon Albarn

Who's your fashion icon?

A lot of the people I've met in fashion. People who don't necessarily wear something alike, but prove that there are other styles around.

What don't you ever travel without?

My iPod and my toothbrush.

Do you think 'clothes maketh the man?'

Yes, if you're dressed properly, and according to how you are. As opposed to those who try something which looks phony on them. I.E. I would never dress like a bling bling hip hopper -- you know.

What's your most cherished possession?

I would like to think that I could live without any of my material things without missing anything, so I deliberately don't have any.

Do you read fashion magazines?

Yes when they're around, but I never buy them. However, it's a good way to use excess time.

What's on your iPod?

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, Jenny Wilson, Kings of Leon.

What's the latest book read?

Whoahh! I don't remember, it's been so long - Perhaps it was Harry Potter 2 when the book came out and that's a long time ago.

Do you eat food?

Oh yes all the time.

What's your favourite food?

Mashed Potatoes.

What's your favorite scent?

Aqua di Gio.

How many shoes do you own?

10 Pairs, but only use three.

Where are you off to?

To a soccer match in my club called FC Sailor Boys. It's a private club with a bunch of friends.

I hope you like it too :hug:

Hello from Minnesota, way up north in the USA!

Way long ago I found the Gucci Pour Homme II ad in the sky magazine on a flight to Europe. I didn't know who it was, but the model had the most expressive eyes and they grabbed me from the page. Later, I searched for it and found out that it was Mathias, and I have been an "unofficial" fan ever since, although I had never joined any boards. A few days ago I found Bellazon and read all 178 pages... and voila, here I am! I finally registered. Hello, all. :) Mathias is an elegant, handsome model unlike any other. :)

:heart: Squimp

Hello from Minnesota, way up north in the USA!

Way long ago I found the Gucci Pour Homme II ad in the sky magazine on a flight to Europe. I didn't know who it was, but the model had the most expressive eyes and they grabbed me from the page. Later, I searched for it and found out that it was Mathias, and I have been an "unofficial" fan ever since, although I had never joined any boards. A few days ago I found Bellazon and read all 178 pages... and voila, here I am! I finally registered. Hello, all. :) Mathias is an elegant, handsome model unlike any other. :)

:heart: Squimp

Hi Squimp :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to Mathias thread, I fell in love with Mathias after watching the Gucci Pour Homme ads too. :kiss: :heart:

You are right, Mathias is unlike anyone else and thats the main reason he is the best and loved by so many :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart:

I also got no welcome when I joined here

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Munichmarty, since you are one of the oldest member of this thread, there is no use of giving you a welcome now. But what we can do is show you our appreciation for keeping this thread alive and posting all the amazing pictures of the amazing model.

THANK YOU MUNICHMARTY, YOU ARE THE BEST !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Come on people, plese show Munichmarty how much we love her and thank her with me :) :fun:

Munichmarty, since you are one of the oldest member of this thread, there is no use of giving you a welcome now. But what we can do is show you our appreciation for keeping this thread alive and posting all the amazing pictures of the amazing model.

THANK YOU MUNICHMARTY, YOU ARE THE BEST !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Come on people, plese show Munichmarty how much we love her and thank her with me :) :fun:

We love you, Munichmarty!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: You help so many loving fans have smiles on their faces!! :wave: :wave: :wave: I know by myself that I have many, many pictures saved on my computer from this thread, thanks to you! :laugh:

I don't know if these pictures were already posted here, but I found them somewhere on the internet. Apparently they are Mathias's first photoshoot after he was discovered! I have more that I can post if you want and if they are not repeats...

post-36291-1259364833_thumb.jpg

post-36291-1259364876_thumb.jpg

I don't know if these pictures were already posted here, but I found them somewhere on the internet. Apparently they are Mathias's first photoshoot after he was discovered! I have more that I can post if you want and if they are not repeats...

Hi Squimp,

you can find the rest of the pictures at http://models.com/model_culture/model_of_w...hias/index.html

BUT : THANKS for posting ! :heart: :heart: :heart: Your pics are bigger and it´s always great to get bigger pictures.

:)

I have two more photos from that series in the bigger size, if anyone wants them. But they are kinda old...

Now I'll share the biggest picture of Mathias I have!! :laugh: I found it on the Danish site for the program that is fighting against cancer (I think that's what it is for... but I can't read Danish!). It's huge! You can make a poster out of it or something. :laugh: It's too big to use a thumbnail so you have to download it here: http://www.vidunderlivet.dk/files/KB_29(1).jpg

:)

I have two more photos from that series in the bigger size, if anyone wants them. But they are kinda old...

Now I'll share the biggest picture of Mathias I have!! :laugh: I found it on the Danish site for the program that is fighting against cancer (I think that's what it is for... but I can't read Danish!). It's huge! You can make a poster out of it or something. :laugh: It's too big to use a thumbnail so you have to download it here: http://www.vidunderlivet.dk/files/KB_29(1).jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

THANKS for posting :heart: :heart: :heart: . Great to have it sooooooooooo big! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for posting AmiP :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wanna say something about reposts.

If you got pictures you are not sure if they where posted before , check the last three or four pages. If it is not there -

POST IT!

We got 178 pages here, I think noone can remember all the pics which where posted before. And as it can be seen on this page , we got reposts but in a bigger size.

Now I am going to :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: about the pic of the cancer campaign again.

Now I am going to :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: about the pic of the cancer campaign again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is probably one of my favorite looks for Mathias: subtle, elegant, sophisticated... what could be better? :p

post-36291-1259513747_thumb.jpg

By the way, does anyone have any nice pics of Mathias from the Christian Lacroix runway?