Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi everyone :)

I've been watching this site from over a year (i think it's the best and the most developed site of Mathias, and it's so nice in here ;) and I just thought that I should join you eventually :) I love Mathias, like you all :) I watch his pictures almost everyday, it's like some freaky obsession :laugh:

I'd like to thank especially Munichmarty, I noticed that you have added so many Mathias photos etc. :clap:

The funny thing is that I have the same kind of beauty as Mathias ( the same hair and eye color, also the shade of our skin is the same,maybe because I'm from that part of Europe where Mathias lives :blush: I am only not THAT pretty :D )and I love all this features on him, but I always thought that my hair is too dark, my eyes...bla bla :p But I think that I'm starting to like myself because of him, when I see how lovely Mathias looks with this kind of beauty :hehe: But I'm not supossed to talk so much about me, so I stop right now :p

Do you know If there are some photos of Mathias with his girlfriend anywhere? I'm so curious :)

Hi everyone :)

I've been watching this site from over a year (i think it's the best and the most developed site of Mathias, and it's so nice in here ;) and I just thought that I should join you eventually :) I love Mathias, like you all :) I watch his pictures almost everyday, it's like some freaky obsession :laugh:

I'd like to thank especially Munichmarty, I noticed that you have added so many Mathias photos etc. :clap:

The funny thing is that I have the same kind of beauty as Mathias ( the same hair and eye color, also the shade of our skin is the same,maybe because I'm from that part of Europe where Mathias lives :blush: I am only not THAT pretty :D )and I love all this features on him, but I always thought that my hair is too dark, my eyes...bla bla :p But I think that I'm starting to like myself because of him, when I see how lovely Mathias looks with this kind of beauty :hehe: But I'm not supossed to talk so much about me, so I stop right now :p

Do you know If there are some photos of Mathias with his girlfriend anywhere? I'm so curious :)

I'm sure you are just as pretty as Mathias Mia ;):)

Welcome :D

WELCOME Mia!

Great that you joined the forum after such a long time :wave: :wave: :wave:

Seems you got a lot in common with Mathias when you are from Scandinavia.... and there is more, if I got it right Mia is the name of Mathias´ sister.

I am glad that there is no picture of Mathias and his girlfriend. Even if she is the prettiest and smartest girl in the world I would think she is not good enough for him.

I think Mathias has a serious girlfriend, that's the main reason he is not doing too much work and wants to stay in Copenhagen with his special girl. That's the main reason we don't see much of him anymore and he isn't leaving home to do as much runways or other work <_<

Come on Mathias, do more work, we love you too :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think Mathias girlfriend is the main reason that he never moved to New York, Paris... but not for doing less work.

When I read he got a girlfriend sometime ago, and there ( think it was on youtube) it was said he got her for three years.

He was doing a lot work when they were to together .