Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mathias was on German TV. At fashion magazine there was something about freesoul jeans. And finally there was the making of the freesoul campaign with Mathias. :heart: :heart: :heart:

They said Mathias became a star after the Dior campaign and that he made the Hermes campaign with Richard Avedon.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mathias was on German TV. At fashion magazine there was something about freesoul jeans. And finally there was the making of the freesoul campaign with Mathias. :heart: :heart: :heart:

They said Mathias became a star after the Dior campaign and that he made the Hermes campaign with Richard Avedon.

Wow, is it possible to get the video of that TV show and maybe you could post it on YouTube :blush: :blush:

I want new pictures :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I want new pictures too, its so bad Mathias is not doing any new work <_< <_< <_<

I miss seeing him :(

Freesoul backstage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWDzuqJlrY

I don´t think that Mathias is tired of modelling, but there are lot of new faces and Mathias doesn´t have the right friends.

NO, I am glad that he is not befriended with Madonna or Karl . Mathias was No 1 because he is the best model and not for :sex: famous people.