Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hoped Mathias is doing an adcampaign for Gucci fall/ winter 09 - I got it now.

Adrian Bosch, Benoni Loos, Christian Brylle, Gerhard Freidl, Matvey Lykov, Jamie Bochert, Anja Rubik, Freja Beha, Raquel Zimmerman are on the Gucci ad but no Mathias

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hoped Mathias is doing an adcampaign for Gucci fall/ winter 09 - I got it now.

Adrian Bosch, Benoni Loos, Christian Brylle, Gerhard Freidl, Matvey Lykov, Jamie Bochert, Anja Rubik, Freja Beha, Raquel Zimmerman are on the Gucci ad but no Mathias

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Why is Mathias not doing Gucci, :shock: :blush: he is their star <_< . Is something wrong with Gucci people :jimmy: :wacko: , have they lost their freaking mind to drop Mathis from their campaign :angry: :war: . I think we need to protest, I'm not going to use any Gucci products if they drop my most favourite model in the world from their campaigns. :war: :voodoo: :clobber: :avada: :anger: :hiro: :bellazon: :angry:

Hope Mathias will do other campaigns, bigger and better than Gucci and we'll get to see him more :) <_< :yes:

Darn it! I was wishing that Mathias would be in the Gucci campaign. There's this mall that I go to and the Gucci store is right at the front of the mall. :cry: And I was thinking it would've been nice to see him every time I go there...IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

On the other hand, have these been posted before? From the Bruuns Bazaar website :whistle: . Sorry if they're reposts :unsure: . I'm still in the process of looking through the many pages of this wonderful thread so I'm not really sure about which ones are posted and which ones aren't yet :laugh: .

post-33839-1250423961_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424023_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424061_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424100_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424158_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424457_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424478_thumb.jpg

post-33839-1250424509_thumb.jpg

A painting I did of Mathias... with all you guys in mind :) I hope it still bears some kind of resemblance to him.

post-31463-1247343852_thumb.jpg

Lx

WELCOME LuluZ !

Thanks for the drawing- well done. I love fan drawings and the colors you used- and it definitly looks like Mathias. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks a lot!! and thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply... busy busy times. I'm glad you liked it ^^

WOW,

Thanks fot posting all these pictures :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi,scarlet shadow , the best pic of Mathias was not in the livejournal in Russia :

post-17706-0-1446109725-7051_thumb.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

for all the pics with or without Lily C. http://munichmarty.livejournal.com/?skip=20

Go to :

18th April 2009 ( after the Snape pictures)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry, so much time that i'm not here, so sorry T___T

The Copenhague fashion week it was great :heart: But not too much Mathias... miss him :x

I'm just post here something stupid, but we are slowed down with the seasons here, and starting to will remove the winters campaigns on the shops... here not too much of the big brands, Mathias just be in Lacoste...

Sorry for my english again T_T

Not a good photo, just cell phone camera...

2ahw077.jpg

Mathias in Chile :heart:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry, so much time that i'm not here, so sorry T___T

The Copenhague fashion week it was great :heart: But not too much Mathias... miss him :x

I'm just post here something stupid, but we are slowed down with the seasons here, and starting to will remove the winters campaigns on the shops... here not too much of the big brands, Mathias just be in Lacoste...

Sorry for my english again T_T

Not a good photo, just cell phone camera...

post-17706-0-1446109726-43069_thumb.jpg

Mathias in Chile :heart:

Hi sacrament,

Thanks for the picture :kiss: . Now we know that Mathias was in Chile :laugh: .

It´s funny we are starting the winter campaigns in the shops here.

Munichmarty you are the best. :clap: :clap: :hug: :yes: :yes: :cool: These pictures are so amazing, I don't have words to describe it. :drool: :drool:

Hugs and kisses to you :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug: and to Mathias as well, because in these pictures he is looking devine, like a God. :drool: :drool: :yes: :yes:

Love him :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi sav3mys0ul ! :kiss: :hug:

Thanks for all the hugs and kisses . I feel very good now. :)

But you know it´s like the academy award show.

So first we have to thank Mathias´ parents for their wonderful boy :hug: . THen the photographer for the pictures and photoshop for making Mathias´eyes dark blue :gocho: and Sonnynka :kiss: , who scanned and posted it first.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: