Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

WELCOME Oui!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks fo the link !

I am still shocked :shock: that Mathias had to go to Lacoste for casting after all the campaigns he made for them. Besides I thought he is famous enough and everyone knows he can walk.

And we all know he is the best model :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I dont know if this is a repost. To be honest I havent read all those pages. But I hope you havent seen this one. (and I hope uploading this photo works as I imagine ;o) )

Mathias backstage at Tillman Lauterbach.

by the way, I really like his handwriting. :-)

post-34357-1252614845_thumb.jpg

Hi Munichmarty, here is the translation of the whole interview :laugh: :wave: :drool:

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week began yesterday. The 25-year-old Danish model Mathias Lauridsen arrived the other day and is one of the many models that are flown in on the sole ground that would work. Cover.dk met the tanned model and asked him to proceed to New York's Fashion Week.

What is the difference between New York's Fashion Week and the European fashion weeks?

"I have not been over here since 2005. Partly because there is not the same money in it, partly because there is not the same prestige in the show over here. Industry-wide shives against what is happening in Europe. In the U.S. however you must please a commercial market, making fashion much less interesting. "

But what can New York Fashion Week is good for?

"The market is in turn huge over here. New York is the city where there is consistently the most work, it is undoubtedly the best city to live in as a model. For young guys who will try to break through New York is a great showcase. "

Are you taking part in fashion week besides going to the show?

"I go out to work and really look at it as a pure business trip. And so I think actually not, parties are crazy fun. There are many who believe that the socializing is an important aspect of one's modelling career, but I do not have a damn thing to do with it. "

What would you rather do?

"I would rather eat a falafel at 222 Waverly Place, West Village, rooting around in various vintage shops fill up with t-shirts from American Apparel or I would like just sitting in a bar and get a beer. Moreover, I think Prospect Park and Park Slope in Brooklyn is rich areas - I've actually thought about getting me a bike while I'm over here. "

He is so smart and down to earth and it shows in the interview. Love him so much :drool: :drool: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:

THanks sav3mys0ul :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: !

I :heart: you and MATHIAS!

"There are many who believe that the socializing is an important aspect of one's modelling career, but I do not have a damn thing to do with it. " GOOD BOY!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, he is not Baptiste who is "socializing" with Karl all the time. :laugh:

Welcome maxjohnfresh :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D

Glad you finally found the one and only Mathias, he is awesome and now we all can share our love for him with everyone.

You are right, he is just stunning and not only that he is the most decent, kind and down to earth model there is.

Enjoy this beutiful thread :yes: :yes:

THanks sav3mys0ul :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: !

I :heart: you and MATHIAS!

"There are many who believe that the socializing is an important aspect of one's modelling career, but I do not have a damn thing to do with it. " GOOD BOY!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, he is not Baptiste who is "socializing" with Karl all the time. :laugh:

You said it Munichmarty, he is a really good boy, he is the best boy. :heart: :heart: :drool:

I loved this interview, he is so decent and not a playboy at all and it's just make me so pleased to see him like that. :heart: :heart: :heart:

And you are right he is no Baptiste, he is so so so much better than him :laugh: :laugh: