Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

WELCOME caitlin !

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks Sheard for reposting the editoral. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

It was posted here about one year ago . I remember it so well because after I saw the pictures I had to go to the dentist, during the whole treatment I got the editoral in my mind. Believe me whatever the dentist did, I didn´t care .

These pictures should be posted here regularly ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Videos at youtube :

streamreflections :heart: makes sketches of Mathias. According to her the last one is Mathias, but the first looks a lot like Mathias.

THanks to bobbus1 :heart: I got information about Hans Lauridsen. He wrote that the pic I posted is older and was taken before Hans became lead singer of the band.

There is a video on youtube- the second band is Day of Phoenix

Mathias`father chapter 2

Think I got him now :

th_MO-I-RANA1.jpg

The guy on the left standing

th_MO-I-RANA2.jpg

The band after " Day of Phoenix" was" Moirana " - Hans Lauridsen: Lead vocals and also Ole Prehn: Guitars, harmonica, vocals, lead vocal

Are you sure that guy is Matias's father, the picture of the other guy in earlier picture looked more like Matias than this one. <_< <_< But their noses do look similar. :blush:

Hmm, it's a mystery, :ninja: :ninja: why isn't there any recent picture of Mathias with his family? Love to see his older brother too. :whistle: :whistle:

Hope to see Matias in Copenhagen Fashion Week day after tomorrow :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Hi sav3mys0ul,

This time I am sure: Bobbus 1 wrote Mathias father is the singer with the blond wavy hair in the video. After one of the musicans of Day of Phoenix died the band was history. Hans and Ole formed a new band Moirana and Hans was the lead singer.

We can´t expect his father look very similar to Mathias because Mathias is unique, especially his lips :drool: :drool: :drool: .

WELCOME welle !

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Also can´t wait to see the shows :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the welcome.

I found this video on YOUTUBE. I don't know if you've ever watched it before. It's the backstage video of Smalto

Hope you enjoy. :laugh:

Mathias appears at 06:13 and 07:30

post-32750-0-1446109712-04543_thumb.jpg

Sorry, the picture is very small :

Think it´s Mathias ?! the picture is from Daniel Taftrup ( on facebook) and he is also a member of the BK Sømændene.

post-32750-0-1446109712-07714_thumb.jpg

Mathias & Daniel :D

God I just love those pictures. Matias loves too cute and funny. :heart: :drool: He is really having fun and for the first time he is not looking as a shy guy but more a a wild guy :evil: :drool: :drool: :heart: .

Thanks a million Munichmarty :wave: