Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Why did they cover the scar for?? Its part of the mathias charm ;)

Yeah i was thinking the same thing!!! That scar was what made him HIM...it's a pity that they thought maybe it would make him more handsome, but in my opinion, it takes away who Mathias was....and THAT was somebody who had both outer AND inner beauty, no matter if there was a scar...it's like why cover it up NOW? He's so recognizable WITH the scar.....and now, without it, he's kinda just like any other male model...ok maybe i'm confusing everybody here lol, but what i'm trying to say is that he had this scar yet that didn't diminish his status as a top model...after all, he's not number one on the top 50 male models on models.com for nothing....and THAT is an accomplishment any other guy WITHOUT scars would love to have lol :wave:

Tried to post this picture but photobucket got server problems. I think it´s my fault ! Yesterdays pictures of Mathias were too hot for photobucket.

I found the picture today. It´s not new but I got it smaller and I love big pics. I hope tinypics ( recommended by photobucket) is doing its job.

It seems to work !

2yorfci.jpg