Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

13 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

you know, we have a lot of stupid people in my country, but usa is another level... they're acting like nothing is happening. i can't imagine the consequences 

No one should be surprised. Look who we elected as president lol

• 2 weeks later...

After downloaded, please replace the file extension, from .htlm to .avi (or just add .avi)

k8xo5i1iu2px_t.jpg htyj6raqgynr_t.jpg

= Link N°1 : Filefactory || Link N°2 : Mexashares
[044,00 Mo ; 01 min 00 sec ; 1280x720 ; .avi] >>> Avatar Costume Body Painting

= Link N°1 : Filefactory || Link N°2 : Mexashares
[192,00 Mo ; 01 min 45 sec ; 1280x720 ; .avi] >>> Lilly Pulitzer's Collection

This is definitely not the right thread to be having political discussions, please take that somewhere else, I'm sure there's plenty other places and circumstances that are better for that than a model's swimsuit pictures. 

12 hours ago, Clauds said:

This is definitely not the right thread to be having political discussions, please take that somewhere else, I'm sure there's plenty other places and circumstances that are better for that than a model's swimsuit pictures. 

That ended days ago for this exact reason. Why even bring it up?

4 hours ago, hottness said:

That ended days ago for this exact reason. Why even bring it up?

The threads still needs to be cleaned and we always provide context as to why posts are being deleted. We do this all the every time also it wasn't days ago the first post was on Saturday and I deleted on Sunday so it had been max 24hs.

That attitude is not gonna bring you anything.

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

The threads still needs to be cleaned and we always provide context as to why posts are being deleted. We do this all the every time also it wasn't days ago the first post was on Saturday and I deleted on Sunday so it had been max 24hs.

That attitude is not gonna bring you anything.

I made a joke, was called a name, and said what I needed to say at a time that's very sensitive for people who look like me. It was clearly over and done. Explaining the context for removing messages is understandable, but your condescending mini-lecture is not.

That attitude will not bring you anything either.

2 hours ago, hottness said:

I made a joke, was called a name, and said what I needed to say at a time that's very sensitive for people who look like me. It was clearly over and done. Explaining the context for removing messages is understandable, but your condescending mini-lecture is not.

That attitude will not bring you anything either.

I didn't post anything condescending, if you take it that way then that's your problem and not mine :idk:

As far as attitude goes, getting snarky and petty with staff members is definitely not the right one.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I didn't post anything condescending, if you take it that way then that's your problem and not mine :idk:

As far as attitude goes, getting snarky and petty with staff members is definitely not the right one.

I'm sure there's plenty other places and circumstances that are better for that than a model's swimsuit pictures. 

If you're not mature enough to acknowledge that this is a condescending sentence then maybe you should't be a staff member. Ban me from the forum if you wish. You could have simply stated that you were removing off-topic comments from the thread, but you couldn't pass up the opportunity to be "snarky and petty" yourself.