• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Christina Milian Is a Mom!

Written by BangShowbiz on Mar-2-10 9:07pm

Congratulations to Christina Milian! The singer gave birth to a baby girl on Friday, and both mother and daughter are said to be doing well.

Milian and The Dream tied the knot last September, and they named the newest addition to their family Violet. Pals say the tot already has "a full head of hair."

While Violet is the first child for Christina, The Dream already has three children with his ex-wife.

Despite only being a few days old, Violet already has her own car. The Dream bought the extravagant gift before Violet was born, and he said he couldn’t wait to meet his new daughter and shower her with love.

The musician (real name Terius Nash) said: "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby -- Christina can't get in the baby's car. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."

Christina recently admitted she was worried about the labor. She said: "I am nervous about giving birth to the baby. That's probably the most nerve-wracking part of it all. Every day I wonder, 'What happens if she comes earlier than expected?'"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Christina Milian & The-Dream Split

Christina Milian and her husband of less than a year, The-Dream, have separated.

The 32-year-old producer’s rep told Us Weekly, “Terius ‘The-Dream’ Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their [4-month-old] baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward.”

The announcement comes after photos of The-Dream and his assistant of a year, Melissa Santiago, getting very close in the Caribbean were released online.

post-19430-1278967635_thumb.jpg