Bellazon

Cara Delevingne
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Is Cara going to be in the VSFS? I haven't heard that she even went to castings or anything, but I was told she is posting photos on her Instagram that suggest she is there. Is she just there to hang out and see some of the models, or does she have a part in the show?

Is Cara going to be in the VSFS? I haven't heard that she even went to castings or anything, but I was told she is posting photos on her Instagram that suggest she is there. Is she just there to hang out and see some of the models, or does she have a part in the show?

FINAL LIST

ANGELS -

1. Adriana Lima YAY
  2. Alessandra Ambrosio
  3. Behati Prinsloo
  4. Candice Swanepoel
  5. Doutzen Kroes OKAY
  6. Karlie Kloss
  7. Lily Aldridge
  8. Lindsay Ellingson YAY

NEW & CONTRACT GALS -

1. Barbara Fialho
  2. Cara Delevingne NAY
  3. Caroline Brasch Nielsen
  4. Cindy Bruna (newcomer)
  5. Constance Jablonski
  6. Devon Windsor (newcomer)
  7. Elsa Hosk YAY
  8. Erin Heatherton OKAY
  9. Hilary Rhoda OKAY
  10. Ieva Laguna
  11. Izabel Goulart OKAY
  12. Jacquelyn Jablonski OKAY
  13. Jasmine Tookes OKAY
  14. Jessica Hart YAY
  15. Joan Smalls NAY
  16. Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
  17. Jourdan Dunn OKAY
  18. Kasia Struss (newcomer)
  19. Kelly Gale (newcomer)
  20. Lais Ribeiro
  21. Lily Donaldson
  22. Magdalena Frackowiak YAY
  23. Malaika Firth (newcomer)
  24. Maria Borges (newcomer)
  25. Martha Hunt (newcomer)
  26. Maryna Linchuk YAY
  27. Ming Xi (newcomer)
  28. Monika Jac Jagaciak (newcomer)
  29. Sara Sampaio (newcomer)
  30. Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
  31. Sui He
  32. Toni Garrn OKAY

Could care less for the others.

^I agree. Cara is an amazingly talented model, and I love her work, but I can't see her being an angel, nor do I want her to be. Other than walking in the show last year, she hasn't really done any work for VS since, so that is a pretty good sign that they don't plan on using her for campaigns or anything. Normally I defend VS when people are bitching about them only using "skinny high fashion models" these days, instead of "beautiful voluptuous models" like they used to. Mainly I defend VS because I don't think their models are all high fashion these days, and that is because I don't think being fit and toned means your only a "skinny high fashion model". However, when it comes to Cara, as much as I love her, I don't think she is right for VS. Unlike most of the models that work for VS, Cara really is mainly a high fashion model, and I don't say that as a bad thing like other people do. I think high fashion models are great, and that definitely includes Cara, but I really don't think she would make a good regular for the main line, much less an Angel. VS just isn't right for her, and she isn't right for them in my opinion. I mean, she could probably do some work for VS, and I bet it would be pretty good, but for her to be at her best, I think she should stick with high fashion.