Bellazon

Shalom Harlow
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

You're welcome!

I've spend hours there too - awesome collection, isn't it?

I will never tire of looking at her, she's so precious! There's just no other like her. She's versatile but yet she's always Shalom. It's funny you're using "mystery", Willow, as I'm always thinking she's kinda looking mysterious. I look at her and I wonder what kind of person she is and what she's thinking. And that's something I ain't come around very often.

I think it's in her eyes. Or in the small smile that seems to mock you saying "I know something you don't".

I've heard Shalom speak a little on YouTube. There is one which starts with Shalom sitting on the floor in this gorgeous pants-dress singing to a bird in a cage. Her modesty and wisdom is implicit in her little "get to know me" piece. Her voice is just as elegant as her looks. There is a very short video at IMG's website (Paris maybe?) that I could look at forever. This image from Meilofon web site is one of DKNY ad by P. Lindbergh which I didnt know until rado. 2 others from same ad are beyond beautiful. Thanks, CarMELita for replying and adding insight. :heart: post-4222-1226106190_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
wow, nice scan of Shalom, carMELita, is it a new Chanel ad?

I don't know, it was looking like a whole spread about chanel with Ads for perfume and Jewellry and very much texts, but as I don't understand Russian I didn't figure out what it was exactly. I don't think it's a new Ad though, I'm sure we would've heard already about it if Chanel chose Shalom for a new compaign ...

And thanks for the pic, Willow, she's perfect!

Jil Sander Ads

source: maccallini.org

post-774-1227527564_thumb.jpg

post-774-1227527578_thumb.jpg

post-774-1227527584_thumb.jpg

post-774-1227527592_thumb.jpg

post-774-1227527599_thumb.jpg